By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So TOV Jumped Ship to PS3.....is it safe to assume a PS3 SO4 Port is NEXT?!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
SO is over rated. I really cant see what you guys see in it
i guess this would be great news for ps3 only owners, if true.

Star Ocean 4 was the second best 360 JRPG I've ever played. It'll probably come to PS3, but it'll be summer/fall 2010 before it does. To put it into comparison, if your a Junior right now you'll be starting off to college.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

There is a good chance it will. The game has got a very positive feedback so it would be good to see it on PS3.

But who knows, there is no SE logo on the teaser site of this new game. Maybe Tri-Ace had to go solo in order to start developing for PS3. But then again, where would they get money for their own HD multiplatform game which isnt even made by their main team.

I 100% expect to here a SO4 port announcement very soon

yes i think its safe to assume this

Play Me

BengaBenga said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Star Ocean 4 has very bad feedback everywhere and is (supposedly) crappy, so I wouldn't really look forward to it. Vesperia is supposed to be awesome, so that's good news.

Namco =/= SE so one has nothing to do with the other. Based on sales I say SO4 will come to PS3 though.

Really

I heard its the best 360 JRPG from some people

Its plot is what makes me want it most!

I'm inclined to trust the haters in this case...

Holy mother of......

OMG....please tell me the game's SCRIPT requires her to speak in that way.....PLEASE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
SO is over rated. I really cant see what you guys see in it
i guess this would be great news for ps3 only owners, if true.

Star Ocean 4 was the second best 360 JRPG I've ever played. It'll probably come to PS3, but it'll be summer/fall 2010 before it does. To put it into comparison, if your a Junior right now you'll be starting off to college.

The article says fall of 2009 for Japan, sounds like you would still be in high school by the time this game comes out. you probably are getting alittle ahead of yourself.  Plus all ps3's are region free so the majority of us are getting the game from playasia.com to enjoy this gem before it comes state side.

darthdevidem01 said:

As we know

today TOV got announced for our EPIC Dark Knight the PS3

Now my question is that is SO4 next?!

I really WANT SO4 on PS3.....so is this going to happen now!

I really want L4D on PS3 too

Play Me

Yes probably by next Spring or this holiday in Japan.

It's just that simple.

Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

So4 is the only 360 game I really wish was on the PS3...
So yeah, it NEEDS a port..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !