By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So TOV Jumped Ship to PS3.....is it safe to assume a PS3 SO4 Port is NEXT?!

BHR-3 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

As we know

today TOV got announced for our EPIC Dark Knight the PS3

Now my question is that is SO4 next?!

I really WANT SO4 on PS3.....so is this going to happen now!

I really want L4D on PS3 too

But u have a 360 now :)

Around the Network

don't know. don't care.

Shadowblind said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
SO is over rated. I really cant see what you guys see in it
i guess this would be great news for ps3 only owners, if true.

Star Ocean 4 was the second best 360 JRPG I've ever played. It'll probably come to PS3, but it'll be summer/fall 2010 before it does. To put it into comparison, if your a Junior right now you'll be starting off to college.

I said SO meaning the series ...my bad for any confusion

I just had bad exps with the previous ones never could get into it. Add that with the disapointing SE games on the 360 , you just might see why im so skeptical about getting another RPG on the 360 anytime soon .....maybe FFXIII 360 ???

BengaBenga said:
Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

I understand what you mean completely!

Such voice acting & OMG they look like dolls....its looks really weird

{sigh}

I guess I should be happy with TOV coming then

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

APRIL FOOLS

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

{sigh}

Im always confused on why people think SO is FF, things that are issues in SO are intentional

Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:

{sigh}

Im always confused on why people think SO is FF, things that are issues in SO are intentional

I've never played a SO-game but I heard it's made intentionally because of the fanbase. Can't really call all of them issues if that's the case. Btw didn't some SE-representative state in start of developement that a PS3 version was possible but they didn't make it for PS3 to start with because it came out later than the 360?

Jalocin said:
Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:

{sigh}

I've never played a SO-game but I heard it's made intentionally because of the fanbase. Can't really call all of them issues if that's the case. Btw didn't some SE-representative state in start of developement that a PS3 version was possible but they didn't make it for PS3 to start with because it came out later than the 360?

I KNOW!!, thats what im sayin, SO is heavily modeled after Star Trek which is sort of cheesy, SO is a anime Star Trek so for people expecting FF level voice actinb a script writing wrong JRPG....

I see some of you guys will complain about just anything.

Good voice acting a JRPG? Haha, don't make me laugh. It's never going to happen.

Sci-fi > Medieval! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:

{sigh}

Seriously, did you watch the video? You can have intentional cheesy stuff (I know, I'm a Resident Evil fan) but THIS?!? It's beyond horrible and for me there's no excuse to feature cutscenes like that.