By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really want to pick it up myself.

Around the Network

I recommend Okami to anyone who likes the Zelda games.

**Goes to play Okami right now**

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'll get this one eventually, I promise

loved it

I got it for my Wii on release day, and I played it for a while. I found it somewhat interesting, but I hated Issun with a deep passion.

After that, the game was left unplayed for a while. Later, I picked it up again. Still found it pretty fun, but thought the motion controls during fights were very frustrating.

After a while, I put the game down again.

I picked it up again a while later, and got the hang of the motion controls during battle and have no problems whatsoever with it now.

This is a very good game, which, admittedly, hasn't gotten the attention it deserves from me. I still haven't even completed it! I think I'm close to the end, but still. Clover Studios are really a gathering of amazing talent, and I'm sad that Okami didn't do as well as it should've, despite my deep hatred for that bastard Issun.

Regardless, I will pick it up again one day and finally complete it. Anyone who owns a Wii should give it a shot, at the very least.

Around the Network

just completed it:D

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Dazkarieh said:
The game is simply awesome. Any Wii owner that doesn't have it should severely punished ;)

That's  ~48.5 tons of a curse there.

I bought it for $21 a few weeks ago, but I've been busy, so my little sister is playing it.

All I did was get past the 25-minute intro, which was a turn off. I'll get back to it, but I still got Baten Kaitos Origins to finish.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

wow... I must be the only person who didn't like it at all...

I tried playing it .. several times.. but couldn't continue after few hours. I even tried to push myself to keep playing on my last run but only succeeded for 6-7 hours.. after that I had to reconcile to the fact that the game isn't for me.

The visuals are a work of art and music amazing ... but I guess I find the game to be .... boring.

I still have the copy though.. ( thought of selling it but then decided against it). .. some day perhaps....

I just bought the game today and it looks really good on my new 37" tv. =)