By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just because the internet likes it doesnt mean the rest of the world will.

I got this game and man talk about huuuuuge let down. I am not a fan.

Around the Network

I prefer Mushroom Men

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Wonderful game with a great soundtrack.

I have played it for about 5 hours; it is great.

My sister is 15 hours ahead of me, but im in no rush to catch up.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Valkyria00 said:

Oooh, if I were a mod...

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
appolose said:
Valkyria00 said:

Oooh, if I were a mod...

you should of see the thread he made to ask for "niche" ps2 games. He trolled most of the games people recommended to him.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
appolose said:
Valkyria00 said:

Oooh, if I were a mod...

you should of see the thread he made to ask for "niche" ps2 games. He trolled most of the games people recommended to him.

lol, I was (half) joking.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Best damn Wii game after Twilight Princess. It truly is amazing. It's probably my fifth or sixth favorite game of all time, right up there with LittleBigPlanet, but behind the four 3D console Zeldas.