By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree, no Wii game can compare. And I haven't even played the Wii version. Gokami!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Strife91 said:
Btw Should I get it for Wii or PS2?

Wii, easily: the rice grain filter is a little less pronounced, and you basically lose out on the (unnecessary) Fleetfoot ability, but in exchange your brushwork is much faster to pull off. Considering how you'll be using the brush a LOT...

Wii version, all the way.

What's different about the PS2 fleetfoot?

----

Also the game is really good, but I still wouldn't put it in my top 5 Wii games. (out of 18, but I don't buy bad games so all 18 are great)

The game is simply awesome. Any Wii owner that doesn't have it should severely punished ;)

Yeah, Okami was both a great game and a great experience. You can't get much better than that.

I advise you to collect all 100 stray beads throughout your adventure, the ensuing reward is well worth the extra effort and time.

Fleetfoot is notoriously difficult to control on the Wii - directional nunchuck shaking isn't something that is often used.

Like everything else it comes with practice but because it isn't so central to the gameplay most people don't get enough practice in to be able to use it effectively.

Around the Network

It's my fave game on Wii (even doing what seemed impossible at the time detrhone MP3) and IMO I like it better than Zelda tp,it is after all a Zelda clone and one of the best around.

Then we know they left capcom and gave us Madworld. They are some of the best talent there is.

Okami is a beautiful game. I haven't finished it yet but so far it's been amazing.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

TWRoO said:

What's different about the PS2 fleetfoot?

You mean aside from being usable?

Basically, the PS2 version reliably takes you where you want to go, whereas the Wii version's is basically a crapshoot. But then there's really no part of the game where fleetfoot is necessary, or even incredibly useful, so I don't consider it much of a loss myself.

noname2200 said:
Strife91 said:
Btw Should I get it for Wii or PS2?

Wii, easily: the rice grain filter is a little less pronounced, and you basically lose out on the (unnecessary) Fleetfoot ability, but in exchange your brushwork is much faster to pull off. Considering how you'll be using the brush a LOT...

Wii version, all the way.

I own the ps2 version, and i also played the wii one. I can't figure out how you would think the wii controls are better, they're frustrating, and the game is over 40 hours long, so i can't recommend it enough. The colors in the ps2 version looks more vivid, plus the grain filter makes it so sexy.

PS2 version all the way. But hey you can't do wrong pickin up Okami. Support the game.

I liked it, but not as much as I was expecting to given how well reviewed it was. The controls were a bit flawed and overall I thought Twilight Princess was better.