By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Balance Board has almost outsold PS3, says Nintendo

Quite the embarrassment for Sony, i'd imagine. Not trying to flame, or anything, but i certainly wouldn't react well to this if i were in Sony's PR department...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Wow talk about cheap shots.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

TomaTito said:
BxN said:
Too bad they have nothing to play with it.

More reason to be one of the first to offer something.

It's an interesting technology, but right now, I really don't think it's worth it. IMO, Wii Fit is just bollocks (I don't want to offend anyone with this, it's just my opinion). It worked okay in Shawn White but the game wasn't really good to begin with. Given to some skilled developpers, they could manage to do something great with it, but right now, it looks like a gimmick to me.

This is one situation where it's perfectly alright to blame Wii Fit.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Bokal said:
And 9 out of 10 of them are gathering dust under the couch

just like the wii itself lol amirite?!?11!

Around the Network
Bokal said:
And 9 out of 10 of them are gathering dust under the couch?

If you get dust UNDER your couch, I can't even begin to imagine how filthy your place is.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

hentai_11 said:
Bokal said:

Yes, right next to the 9 out of 10 PS3s, which are used only as BluRay Players.

I knew someone would bite

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

LoL@Hentai.

I remember there was a thread made about this very figure a while ago. I think it was Wii fit has sold more in the USA than PS3 has or something or other. I wouldn't call it a cheap shot..But I never liked the word "almost"

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

BxN said:
TomaTito said:
BxN said:
Too bad they have nothing to play with it.

More reason to be one of the first to offer something.

It's an interesting technology, but right now, I really don't think it's worth it. IMO, Wii Fit is just bollocks (I don't want to offend anyone with this, it's just my opinion). It worked okay in Shawn White but the game wasn't really good to begin with. Given to some skilled developpers, they could manage to do something great with it, but right now, it looks like a gimmick to me.

That's why it came up on GDC. Let's see if someone comes up with some interesting concepts, WiiWare is not high risk an ideal for this kind of thing.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Gnac said:
Bokal said:

If you get dust UNDER your couch, I can't even begin to imagine how filthy your place is.

Gathering dust being an expression. And I said under the couch because it's the place I've seen most wii owners hide the balance.

But I'm really interested, how do you prevent dust from going under the couch? I mean, I clean my appartment really often, but everytime I do it, the most dusty places are under my bed and under my couch.
So... if you've got a solution, really, I'm interested.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts