By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with your Wii?

Roflinator said:
dbz said:
I'm very happy with my Wii. A really good experience of gaming and I never tire. I've 74 games on it!!!!!

:O

I am interested in seeing your game collection. That's a lot of games unless you're counting VC.

I've 74 Wii Games and 1 VC Game. I've 1 or 2 game who are not good but i've got them for less than 5 dollars, so it's still fun at that price ^^! I'll do a collection game page later!

Sorry for my English... ^^!

Around the Network

I hate the Wii. It has taken away a substantial portion of my life that I can never get back.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

What the hell do you mean with “lack of core games”! there are plenty of core games on it and yes I am happy with it more than what I am with my 360!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

amp316 said:
I hate the Wii. It has taken away a substantial portion of my life that I can never get back.

For you, I prescribe a fire sale of all but one of your Wii games. Keep Boom Blox.

Or give it to one of us who can appreciate awesome when we play it.

noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

For you, I prescribe a fire sale of all but one of your Wii games. Keep Boom Blox.

I think he means that he loves it so much, that he spends too much time on it or something, I'm guessing anyways.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

I think he means that he loves it so much, that he spends too much time on it or something, I'm guessing anyways.

You're correct. And I'm trying to help him with that. If he gives away all of his games, and keeps only the one he (strangely) hates, he'll hate his Wii in no time, and have more free time.

Plus it frees up a copy of Puzzle Quest, which I can't find anywhere.

noname2200 said:
dahuman said:
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

You're correct. And I'm trying to help him with that. If he gives away all of his games, and keeps only the one he (strangely) hates, he'll hate his Wii in no time, and have more free time.

Really? I see Puzzle Quest at the Best Buy near where I live all of the time. 

I always shall keep my copy of Boom Blox and keep it in clear view so I remind myself never to be so foolish that I make a mistake as big as buying that game ever again.  I know that you can look into my game collection and find several games that are possibly worse than Boom Blox, but I already knew that those were going to be bad.  I was tricked into thinking that Boom Blox would be a good game.  I also don't think that it's strange that I hate that game.  You have played it.  Haven't you?  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

yes, I have enough games for it to keep me entertained.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

its okay, we have like 7 games for it.we play it about 3 hours a month now unless a game comes out. last game we got for it was ssbb

amp316 said:
noname2200 said:
dahuman said:
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

Really? I see Puzzle Quest at the Best Buy near where I live all of the time. 

I always shall keep my copy of Boom Blox and keep it in clear view so I remind myself never to be so foolish that I make a mistake as big as buying that game ever again.  I know that you can look into my game collection and find several games that are possibly worse than Boom Blox, but I already knew that those were going to be bad.  I was tricked into thinking that Boom Blox would be a good game.  I also don't think that it's strange that I hate that game.  You have played it.  Haven't you?  

Sorry amp, but it seems the "I hates Boom Blox" club is restricted to two spots, and both have already been filled.

And no, I can't find a single copy of Puzzle Quest around here. Not on the Wii, not on the DS. After the first month, it just up and vanished.

patriots2991 said:
its okay, we have like 7 games for it.we play it about 3 hours a month now unless a game comes out. last game we got for it was ssbb

Mind if I recommend you some games to look into? Just give me your preferred genres/titles, and I'll bet I can find at least one or five more that you'll enjoy. I don't mean this as mockery, mind you, I'm just surprised that you've found so few that appeal to you so far.