By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with your Wii?

Extremely happy with it, and seeing it is on the verge to pass 50 million sales it's magnificent there are 49,999,999 more out there XD

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

yes best system ever

I'm very happy with my Wii. A really good experience of gaming and I never tire. I've 74 games on it!!!!!

Sorry for my English... ^^!

dbz said:
I'm very happy with my Wii. A really good experience of gaming and I never tire. I've 74 games on it!!!!!

:O

I am interested in seeing your game collection. That's a lot of games unless you're counting VC.

I'm was happy with mine, until my copy of Godzilla: unleashed screwed up my remaining memory :/

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

Around the Network

Very satisfied. If it werent for the Wii, I wouldnt own a console. When Gears of War came out, I was looking into getting a 360. After seeing that it was nothing new just improved graphics, I decided not to get it (dont flame, Gears is a good game. Just not enough for me to drop hundreds of dollars).

Wii had new tech that sparked the imagination.

I am very happy with the diversity of the games available for the Wii.

:)

noname2200 said:
It's the only console I lined up hours before opening on launch day to get. It's not given me a single reason to regret that.

My thoughts exactly NoName. It's like we're al- alarming similar. Yes... alarmingly similar...

Well, right now I have more games for the Wii then I've had for any other console I've ever owned. I don't know what that means, but it surely isn't a bad thing.

So yes, I'm loving my newest console. Cheers.

yes i am really happy being a wii owner, tons of great games too enjoy and vs and wiiware are both great avenues of fun and looking back at your childhood. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

FKNetwork said:
dahuman said:
FKNetwork said:
Nope, hate it with a passion, worst out of the three current gen consoles (I own all three), if it wasn't for my girlfriend using wii fit it would have been gone ages ago,

Actually embarrassed to say I own one! most of my friends laugh when I say I own one so shows how childish people think they are (and they are true),

isn't england kinda anti wii in general though? or am i just insane? just don't buy the shovel wares and it's got just as many good games outside of the graphics department, then again i'm a pc gamer too so it's a pretty good balance i guess.

Naa, the UK love the Wii mainly, :)

then just tell your friends that you are a real gamer since you own all 3 while they are casuals =P

i enjoy it with friends...