By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Huge software adjustments !!!

looks like Uncharted will not hit 3 mil after all

as for the adjustments I noticed now prince of persia PS3 > prince of persia X360

and good for Left 4 Dead this games deserve it it's not one of the same old same old sequel shooters that does not change anything and still people buy them, it's actually original

Around the Network

The Simpsons game is another one that was over a million but was adjusted below. Rainbow Six Vegas (1st one) was over two million.

@De85

Yeah that is true, BUT the Simpsons game was adjusted down about 2 weeks ago and I think Vegas 1 as well.

CGI-Quality said:
Woot GO Left 4 Dead! That game deserves every single sale!!

agree completly

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Hyruken said:
thought that leak said Uncharted was at 500k? Would mean another 300k needs to come off the number. Unless i read it wrong.

Well, our numbers should be a little higher for all games because VGC puts Canada and Mexico in with USA.

And, NPD doesn't track bundle sales.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Hyruken said:
thought that leak said Uncharted was at 500k? Would mean another 300k needs to come off the number. Unless i read it wrong.

Well, our numbers should be a little higher for all games because VGC puts Canada and Mexico in with USA.

And, NPD doesn't track bundle sales.

I'm fairly sure that they track them, but they count them seperate.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

That sucks for Uncharted, still sold/selling amazing though.