By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Huge software adjustments !!!

Looks like Dead Rising got adjusted down, too. I was wondering if it would, since Capcom was reporting only 1.5 million shipped not long ago.

Around the Network
Gabriel84 said:
Mortal Kombat vs DC UP ~30k = 0.92m :)

yeah I saw that, but it was not "huge" enough for me

@Monti

Those are all from 360 games where I can remember the correct numbers before the adjustments took place. If a PS3 or Wii nerd has informations about "their" games, it would be very helpful.

Barozi asked for this thread to be re-opened and I'm complying because frankly I can't see why it was locked in the first place. Whichever moderator or administrator did this, if there is a reason can you please leave it as the closing reply if it needs to be closed again? Thanks.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Lol did this thread get locked?

Someone wants to shut us up.

THE THREAD COMES BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

yay big thanks Onyxmeth !!!!

thx @non-gravity for your help

this sux

Where's Outlaw. I've been telling him for quite sometime that we've been overtracking some 360 games haha. Dead Rising, though was like the main one on my chopping block so glad that finally got an appropriate adjustment.

I guess though it wasn't a leak so interesting to see us keep up with it so quick. But hey, at least L4D got adjust up right.

From the looks of things, Wii seems to be largely unaffected by the recent adjustments. I know that DS had some major adjustments a few weeks ago (losing 4 different million sellers) but other than that, nuthin' on the Nintendo front.

From what I can remember they havent changed Fable 2 or Fallout 3 much, which is good.