By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Huge software adjustments !!!

Man, i guess Lost Odyssey won't reach 1 mil anymore. Anyway almost everything was overtracked, Valkyria decreased by 10k.

Around the Network

This looks like the Judgement Day for a lot of games.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

thought that leak said Uncharted was at 500k? Would mean another 300k needs to come off the number. Unless i read it wrong.

Now it's doubtful LO will ever make it to a million. Ninja Gaiden will take a little longer, but it will still get there. At the very least Left 4 Dead is getting the sales it deserves.

The PS3 still has 28 million sellers.

I thought the Wii had 43 million sellers but I could be wrong.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
The PS3 still has 28 million sellers.

I thought the Wii had 43 million sellers but I could be wrong.

Nah it's the same amount though a few got adjusted up...or i'm crazy T_T

Former something....

I didn't realize that Motorstorm 2 had such atrocious sales, seems it can't move without being bundled (small wonder, it is awfully boring).
It occurrs to me that some of these adjustments show that the software tracking might be of lesser quality than hardware (which is mostly very good), but that is to be expected, really.

Hyruken said:
thought that leak said Uncharted was at 500k? Would mean another 300k needs to come off the number. Unless i read it wrong.

They don't count bundles

Zucas said:
Where's Outlaw. I've been telling him for quite sometime that we've been overtracking some 360 games haha. Dead Rising, though was like the main one on my chopping block so glad that finally got an appropriate adjustment.

I guess though it wasn't a leak so interesting to see us keep up with it so quick. But hey, at least L4D got adjust up right.

Well, this proves you wrong. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lost Odyssey - DOWN ~120k = 0.79m

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press