By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How long do you expect to live?

non-gravity said:
July 12th 2102. At age 110. Cause of Death: Suicide

Rofl

Around the Network

I don't know.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oyvoyvoyv said:

You have 2.5 days left on this earth.
You’ve already lived 100% of your life.

As you can plainly see, you have more health and vitality than the average man.

Probably cause: Suicide

awww thats sad. bye :(

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

According to our research, you’ll be dead by:
November 2075, Age 86

Probable Cause:
Old Age

Life Span:

You have 24356.1 days left on this earth.
You’ve already lived 23% of your life.
You Live 86.1 Years
Average Female Life Span: 77.1 years

As you can plainly see, you have more health and vitality than the average woman.

Why You Die:

56% Old Age
24% Car Accident
13% Loneliness
5% Drowning Of The Lungs
2% Wounds

I don't really believe in those things since who knows if there would be some crazy virus or some natural disaster that kills us before... Though I'm quite a healthy person, especially when it comes to food. I could exercise more but a little is better than none, eh? X3

With all that said, I hope I die of old age... In my peaceful sleep. Leaving with a smile.

74 apparently which is longer than expected for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Not bad, thats around the national average for males in my country.

82, dying of a heart attack, so that means about 54 ears left in my life

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Sucks to be you.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Well use the next two days wisely

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Oyvoyvoyv said:

I hope that wasn't a silent way to say you are going to commit suicide in 2 days.  That wouldn't be very cool at all.  And that site shouldn't put that stuff in their findings if they did.  People that are susceptible to suicide may not look at that in a humorous light.  Not that people should take these surveys seriously but someone who is depressed enough to seriously consider suicide would see it as a confirmation to their thoughts.