By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How long do you expect to live?

Suicide is so final, its sad because you never know what tomorrow brings.

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:

well that assumes there is no afterlife, but its still sad because killing yourself hurts other people who care about you

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I'll die at 72 (in Nov 2060) from a heart attack according to this. Meh, I don't expect to last that long. Maybe I should start smoking and eating shit

I have 18890.9 days left, and I've lived 28% of my life

Causes of death:

56% Heart Attack
24% Car accident (I don't drive!!!)
13% Loneliness (what the hell??)
5% Drowning Of The Lungs (???)
2% Wounds (???)

EDIT: That's stupid, all the percentages are always the same, and I've clearly stated that some relatives of mine died of cancer, why isn't this a possibility? Bullshit

Avinash_Tyagi said:
FaRmLaNd said:

well that assumes there is no afterlife, but its still sad because killing yourself hurts other people who care about you

Whilst I may be an athiest I really wasn't talking about the afterlife. All I meant was tomorrow your entire life could turn around and become awesome so its sad that a person would cut that chance short. I already know how hard it is on ones family because a close family friend of mine commited suicide last year, so I've experienced the results first hand.

Everyone dies eventually so I think its foolish to cut it short when its an enevitability anyway, theres no need to rush towards death.

zexen_lowe said:

I'll die at 72 (in Nov 2060) from a heart attack according to this. Meh, I don't expect to last that long. Maybe I should start smoking and eating shit

I have 18890.9 days left, and I've lived 28% of my life

Causes of death:

56% Heart Attack
24% Car accident (I don't drive!!!)
13% Loneliness (what the hell??)
5% Drowning Of The Lungs (???)
2% Wounds (???)

EDIT: That's stupid, all the percentages are always the same, and I've clearly stated that some relatives of mine died of cancer, why isn't this a possibility? Bullshit

Yeah.  That looks just like mine too.  Percentages and all, but at age 80.

Around the Network
mmnin said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

You have 2.5 days left on this earth.
You’ve already lived 100% of your life.

As you can plainly see, you have more health and vitality than the average man.

Probably cause: Suicide

I hope that wasn't a silent way to say you are going to commit suicide in 2 days.  That wouldn't be very cool at all.  And that site shouldn't put that stuff in their findings if they did.  People that are susceptible to suicide may not look at that in a humorous light.  Not that people should take these surveys seriously but someone who is depressed enough to seriously consider suicide would see it as a confirmation to their thoughts.

Considering the fact that

1) I had already answered this once

2) Said in this thread that I'm a minor

I thought it was pretty obvious it was a joke, but I guess it was a pretty terrible, and badly formulated as well.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I hope I last at least 75 years. I need to experience play station 10.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I expect to get to around 75 myself, no more, no less.

Got 73 as my score, cancer. Sounds likely, my entire family drops from diabetes, cancer or heart disease.