By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How long do you expect to live?

Kasz216 said:
I got like 82... from cancer of all things.

This is going to be one of those things like Online IQ tests where everyone is rated that they should be a part of MENSA isn't it.

Haha, you should do the test to gauge your potential to get into MENSA on their website. It's a case of 'please take the official test, you will be certain to get in' no matter how you do. Mind you it's the top 2% that get in, so ummm, yeah.

Around the Network

56% Cancer
24% Car Accident
13% Overdose
5% Drowning Of The Lungs
2% Wounds

Why are majority of our percentages exactly the same?

My daughter is my world.

July 12th 2102. At age 110. Cause of Death: Suicide

God damn everyones getting Cancer

Gilgamesh said:

Perhaps in 2065 there will be a nuclear war? Everyone seems to be getting cancer around then.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Gilgamesh said:

Perhaps in 2065 there will be a nuclear war? Everyone seems to be getting cancer around then.

lol that actually makes sense, I must of gotten trapped underground or something sinse I'm gonna die of a heart attack

I'm supposed to die at the age of 79 from a heart stroke. Not the prettiest way to go but i guess that can't be helped. just hope that people won't be too concerned with this.

remember, this test doesn't take into account that medicine will reach new bounds by the time we'll be old farts claiming that Mario was our long lost cousin :P

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

2070 - ill be 81 and die from cancer it says, odd as i have no family history of cancer?

yanamaster said:
I'm supposed to die at the age of 79 from a heart stroke. Not the prettiest way to go but i guess that can't be helped. just hope that people won't be too concerned with this.

remember, this test doesn't take into account that medicine will reach new bounds by the time we'll be old farts claiming that Mario was our long lost cousin :P

Yeh you'd think they'd have some type of cure for Cancer 60 years from now, I mean cmon!

This is pretty weird, before I started I said to myself, I bet Il die when I'm 82 and from heart disease, not even for a specific reason, if anything I thought it'd be cancer as my family has a history of that, but I got it dead on!

Its kinda depressing seeing on paper that you have lived through 22% of your life though :S