By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Really now, what platform do people think FFXIII will sell better on?

makingmusic476 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@snake612

why would people want it to sell on 360 more due to its online service?

your making no snese

Ignore this guy.  He's just trying to slander the competition.

Real Talk > UnReal Talk

6.4 woof

117 Posts (UnReal Talk) >>>>> 25 Posts (Real Talk)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

PS3 obviously. It's coming out first on ps3. And a much larger userbase in japan.

lol

darth will never let Snake612 forget he's whooping him when it comes to the Real Talk threads.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Why not? I wonder if someone will bump those predictions in two years

PS3:
Japan: 2 million
NA: 1 million
EU: 1.1 million
Total WW: 4.1 million

360:
Japan: nil
NA: 1.5 million
EU: 600K
Total WW: 2.1 million

RPG said:

Oh yes a thread which has been done to death therefore meaning one more will not hurt at all. The thread about the PR guy taking out his arse (IMO :O) was very interesting to say the least with peoples predictions on what console the game would sell best. As of now FFXIII releases in Japan, NA and EU for the PS3 and EU, NA for the 360 version. Break it down and predict the lifetime sales of said game on each platform, also add in Japan for 360 releasing day and date with the PS3 version just to balance it out.......yeah.

PS3 version:

Japan: 1.7 million

EU: 700k

NA: 1.1 million

WW = 3.5 million

360 version:

Japan: 300k

EU: 600k

NA: 1.3 million

WW = 1.6 million

Your turn :)

Fixed

Around the Network

PS3:
Japan: 2.3 million
NA:1.5 million
Others:2 million

360:
NA:2.4 million
Others:1.7 million

It's Final Fantasy.It's going to be huge(and it's multi-platform).

I think it will do better in America on the 360, but everywhere else the PS3 will destroy it, hell its only on ps3 in japan.

it depends if the PS4 or xbox 720 comes out 1st, although that's way into the future.

stop puttin japan for 360

ITS EXCLUSIVE IN JAPAN FOR PS3 so the 400k and 300k u got for 360 take it out.

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

PS3 will win. Most FF fans own a PS3 and will be sticking with the console brand they love. Those who buy it on xbox 360 will most likely be the hardcore JRPG fans who have both consoles and will buy it on PS3.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!