By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Really now, what platform do people think FFXIII will sell better on?

it will be close, its hard to pick between them, PS3 has the accociation with the series and the fanbase for it, but the 360 has a much higher userbase

Around the Network

I just want to say it, just because...  360 will have the better numbers...

Though I really believe it will be top dog on PS3.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

why are people putting sales for x360 FF13 in JP?

Ps3 would win hands down because of the >1mil JP sales. In NA/EU the ps3 could even be neck and neck except the 360 userbase is well beyond 10 mil ahead at that point

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

ps3. of course.

PLAYSTATION®3

easy answer!.
ps3.

Around the Network

The ps3 will easily sell more thanks to Japan.

The sales will be pretty even in the others region with the 360 ahead in NA.