By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays the Legend of Dragoon

This game was my first 3D RPG. I would join you guys but I just replayed it for the umpteenth time a few months ago.

Around the Network

This sucks major donkey balls. My CD 1 is scratched up to holy hell that it won't run. I will try to get another copy or see if my friend still has his, so I won't be starting with the rest of ya. Hmm, now that I think about it, I shouldve checked if my copy worked before I signed up.

SnakeEyez said:
This sucks major donkey balls. My CD 1 is scratched up to holy hell that it won't run. I will try to get another copy or see if my friend still has his, so I won't be starting with the rest of ya. Hmm, now that I think about it, I shouldve checked if my copy worked before I signed up.

Don't worry about it.  I'm sure you'll catch up in no time.  :P

What a terrible first post reply we have here. And by the way, how can an inanimate entity play a game? 

Zones said:

What a terrible first post we have here. And by the way, how can an inanimate entity play a game? 

Jerk.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

argh if we could ignore users Undying would be my first one!

The thread started with negativity

that is a bad omen :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Never played the game... any good people?
What other RPGs can it be compared to?

I Just got my Dragoon Spirit in Hoax >< I played for hours last night

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

OMGGGGGGGG all this things you guys are saying about the game is giving me beautifull flashbacks¡¡¡. to the ones who have never play it, play it until the end, this game is GODLIKE. the best game i have played in all my life. and the ending is E P I C. to bad i cant play it anymore.

luisgvm said:
OMGGGGGGGG all this things you guys are saying about the game is giving me beautifull flashbacks¡¡¡. to the ones who have never play it, play it until the end, this game is GODLIKE. the best game i have played in all my life. and the ending is E P I C. to bad i cant play it anymore.

Beautiful Flasback!!! More like painful memories !!! but all joking aside it was a great game ,so  all of you enjoy it. Me on the other hand cant picture myself going through that again

PS say hello to Xena princess warrior for me.