By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays the Legend of Dragoon

makingmusic476 said:

The time is here!  Come one, come all!  And let us know this epic tale, the Legend of Dragoon!

Legend of Dragoon? Shouldn't you be playing KZ2 right now?

Around the Network

So who is actualy playing this game?

I'm around 6-7 hours into it so far, just got the white/silver dragon stone and gave it to Shana so she could be saved.

I have to say though, I really like the battle system. Characters and the story seems to interesting.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

perpride said:
makingmusic476 said:

The time is here!  Come one, come all!  And let us know this epic tale, the Legend of Dragoon!

Legend of Dragoon? Shouldn't you be playing KZ2 right now?

It's always nice to play through multiple types of games at once.

I'm currently playing through Ar Tonelico 2 so I haven't started LoD yet because it's hard to juggle 2 jRPGs. I play AT2 whenI wan't to just lie down on my bed and play and killzone 2 when I really want so sit up for some action. I'm feeling lazy right now so AT2 it is.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Man back then on that thread, 22 people signed. Now theres like maybe few playing. It kinda seems like I'm talking to myself then having some of my question getting answered now an then.

I'm around 8-9hours in it atm, Lavitz just died and King became the new Dragoon. On my way to Black Citadel (I think?). I really didn't see that coming. I have to say, story and characters are really good.

I'll be back.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

Man back then on that thread, 22 people signed. Now theres like maybe few playing. It kinda seems like I'm talking to myself then having some of my question getting answered now an then.

I'm around 8-9hours in it atm, Lavitz just died and King became the new Dragoon. On my way to Black Citadel (I think?). I really didn't see that coming. I have to say, story and characters are really good.

I'll be back.

that part is to sad. i almost cried when i played the game for the first time.

Around the Network
Son1x said:

I'll be back.

I'm almost done with Infinite Undiscovery!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Snake612 said:
I played the game for awhile. I like the storyline and the gameplay is like final fantasy. Overall its a great game.

Yea, for an hour...............You barely got past the opening sequence.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Son1x said:

So who is actualy playing this game?

I'm around 6-7 hours into it so far, just got the white/silver dragon stone and gave it to Shana so she could be saved.

I have to say though, I really like the battle system. Characters and the story seems to interesting.

WTF!  I'm eight hours in yet somehow managed to get spoiled by your spoiler!

How are you ahead of me?  I guess I must be spending to much time talking to everybody (twice lol) in the towns.  I just beat the first dragon, giving Lavitz his stone.

Son1x said:

I'll be back.

My curiosity has fucked me again.  I just majorly spoiled myself, despite knowing that your past post also contained a spoiler for me!

I just got out of the FOREST....basically outside the town you start in

I know I am way behind....lol

But m playing it on a PC emulator ATM!

Is it good on PS3? grfx wise

on PC due to low res its bearable ATM!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey