By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays the Legend of Dragoon

Yup, it's time to start.  For all those from this thread, plus any others who'd like to join in on the fun, pop in disc 1 and tell us what you think.

When discussing later parts of the game (talking about sory events, asking for tips, etc.), be sure to properly spoiler tag things, of course.  Like this.

I got a bit of a head start since I got my game yesterday, and I'm pretty far into it.  The part when Dart loses his legs to the grey dragon made me go... :O

Around the Network

No thanks i played that game a long time ago and i have no desire to play it again.

Plus the battle system was not very fun.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

My blasted copy hasn't arrived yet.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

It's real fun so far, but I just played for an hour before finding a save point.  =x

I found one before escaping from the jail with Shana, and one in the limestone cave.

I have a hugeass exam monday, so I can't start the game. Sorry MM =/

Around the Network

Ah so it has begun? guess I'll start tomorrow beacuse today is party time

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm getting my PSP back today, so I'll probabaly start today. Unless it somehow doesn't work.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Anyone who hasn't posted yet start LOD last night?

I'm starting it up this afternoon I think.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

I started LoD last night i'm a few hous in, still as fun as I remeber though the graphics do look a bit date. I guess that's to be expected though.

Can anyone explain how to spoiler Tag words, Maybe you should put how to use spoiler tags in your OP makingmusic.

DeotoxSlayer said:
I started LoD last night i'm a few hous in, still as fun as I remeber though the graphics do look a bit date. I guess that's to be expected though.

Can anyone explain how to spoiler Tag words, Maybe you should put how to use spoiler tags in your OP makingmusic.

Go into rich text reply.

Highlight what you want to cover.

Change the background into black.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.