By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamepro -- Killzone 2 VS Halo 3 (Is KZ2 a Halo Killer?) YES IT IS!!

Anti-Flame Shield. ACTIVATE!

Around the Network

Killzone 2 wins multiplayer and replayability is as correct as saying Halo 3 is graphically superior

I don't see a case for KZ2 winning extras, but I definitely think there is one for Multiplayer. In the end I think they would've tied if Halo 3 won for extras, which is alright with me.

@barozi

yes a few bits are dodgy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Honestly what is the deal what all this Killzone 2 vs Halo 3.

Around the Network

KZ2 Mulitplayer better than Halo 3's.......sorry, pepsi just came out my nose.......KZ2 is an amazing title, but nothing surpases Halo 3's multi-player (yet).

But the writter is entitled to his opionion......(cleans pepsi off his shirt).

Everything he writes in the analysis makes Halo sound better yet he keeps giving Killzone the win without even explaining why

Extras/Replayability/Overall

"Killzone 2 doesn't have any crazy modes outside its single-player and multiplayer options, but the years it's taken for Guerilla Games to polish and perfect this beast of a first-person shooter's two main game types really shows."

So basicaly he's saying I played a ton of the original Killzone so even though Halo 3 might have a ridiculous amount of more options to customize the gameplay and increase replayability i don't really care and i'm going to give the win to Killzone so my favorite game can win. Not to mention he completely ignores theatre and the multiple map packs out for the game.

Labeling something a Halo killer is just going to lead to backlash when it doesn't sell anywhere near as much as any of the Halo games or get as high a metacritic score. Just play the game you enjoy and stop with the silly biased comparisons.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Why is the story a deciding factor for which is the superior FPS? Why no mention of sound or graphics? I agree with the result but not the criteria that the games are judged upon.

I'm not a big Halo fan but KZ2 just came out. So how can it win multiplayer and replayability. Shouldn't those metrics be reviewed at a later date? Halo 3 is still one of the most played games on XBL and its been out for over a year.

I don't know who your source is but I think he got hit on the head too much for his own good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.