By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamepro -- Killzone 2 VS Halo 3 (Is KZ2 a Halo Killer?) YES IT IS!!

Halo 3 doesn't even come close to this game's level, not even close.

Around the Network
TowlieFTW said:

Yeah one game totally wasnt in development 2 years longer than the other, definitly not.  Also untill KZ2 gets customizable levels and a theatre with a way to share it ala fileshare, and once killzone.com can touch bungie.net KZ2 multiplayer wont even touch h3.

More years does not equal a better game

look at Too Human

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I was wondering when someone was going to post it.

Come for the curiosity, stay for the lulz

darthdevidem01 said:
TowlieFTW said:

Yeah one game totally wasnt in development 2 years longer than the other, definitly not.  Also untill KZ2 gets customizable levels and a theatre with a way to share it ala fileshare, and once killzone.com can touch bungie.net KZ2 multiplayer wont even touch h3.

More years does not equal a better game

look at Too Human

It does when your dealing with companies that dont suck and can make decent games. Also way to ignore the rest of my post.

Also lol @ a gamepro article, pretty much sums it up.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Halo 3 doesn't even come close to this game's level, not even close.

Yeah. you're right...

-_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I can't tell if gampro is being sarcastic or not. The multiplayer and replayability is far superior on halo 3. kz2 didn't kill halo sales wise. kz2 didn't kill halo on metacritic reviewer rankings. kz2 didn't kill halo in popularity. This comparisson is foolish and it is like comparing The Dark Knight to The Notebook.

Both are great games they shouldn't even be compared.

Halo is for 360 players
Kz2 is for PS3 players

simple as that really.

KZ2 in no way is better than Halo 3. Graphically yes, but the guns were not even a draw (Halos are far more advanced and lethal). Halo 3 has more attractive modes and has far more downloadable content. I don't care if you can have more people on the battlefield than Halo 3, it's not about that. It's about the quality of the actual match at hand. The dumbest thing about the enemies section in Gamepro's post is that they let take the win while Halo has more variety in its enemies, capabilities and each one their own difficulty and form of stature on the battlefield. LOL what a joke.

Oniichan said:
Both are great games they shouldn't even be compared.

Halo is for 360 players
Kz2 is for PS3 players

simple as that really.

What happens if you have both and can decide for yourself?