By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ogre Battle on NA VC TODAY!!

Khuutra said:
GooseGaws said:
shakarak said:
I"m so excited ogrebattle 64 is still my favorite game of all time. I have over 5 run throughs of that game. Good chaos frame and bad chaos frame as well as every single charcter.

Now I got the rom of this one but the rom sucked compared to the real version. I'm so glad I got this i'm going to purchase it and gift it to my friend also.

EVERYONE SUPPORT THIS SO WE CAN GET OGREBATTLE 64 ON VC (I DONT WANT TO PAY 35$ ON EBAY FOR IT)

You say $35 as though it's a bad deal.  I paid $100 for that game when it was brand new...

N64 games were highway robbery.

Except for that one.

I guess I was conditioned by $100 Squaresoft SNES games not to blink (not TOO much, anyway) at the price.  I only ever saw it once in a store, so you can be damn sure I wasn't leaving without it.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
BengaBenga said:
PAL release please!
VC is awesomeness. It alone warrants a Wii purchase imo.

Wishlist: Lufia 1+2, Breath of Fire
And the never released in the West: Tales of Phantasia, Shin Megami Tensei 1+2, Star Ocean

emulation is better. that said, rare games appearing on services like this is great for all of those who never had a chance to play it.

You forgot one small detail though. VC is actually legal...

Besides that I definitely prefer playing on a normal TV screen with a normal controller. Not to mention the hassle it is to setup emulators and download ROMS/ISO's.

thats is cool, when is it coming out?

please click  dragons and eggs

LifeTaker21 said:

It's out now, sir.

Khuutra said:
LifeTaker21 said:

It's out now, sir.

yes, it came out just yesterdaym like everything is released on the wii shop channel in na, mondays.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
ameratsu said:
BengaBenga said:
PAL release please!
VC is awesomeness. It alone warrants a Wii purchase imo.

Wishlist: Lufia 1+2, Breath of Fire
And the never released in the West: Tales of Phantasia, Shin Megami Tensei 1+2, Star Ocean

emulation is better. that said, rare games appearing on services like this is great for all of those who never had a chance to play it.

Besides that I definitely prefer playing on a normal TV screen with a normal controller. Not to mention the hassle it is to setup emulators and download ROMS/ISO's.

Not supporting emulators... because I don't.  But you can play emulators on a regular tv with a normal controller.

Setting up your computer to the TV is great.  Lets you full screen hulu and stuff like that.

BengaBenga said:

Emulation is perfectly legal (at least in the U.S.), assuming that you own a legal copy of the game already. This is, in fact, the only way I still play my NES collection, as my actual NES went bye-bye a while ago. It's also why I feel alright with looking for a working Saturn emulator, as my Saturn erases its memory every time I turn it off.

End sidenote.

noname2200 said:
BengaBenga said:

Emulation is perfectly legal (at least in the U.S.), assuming that you own a legal copy of the game already. This is, in fact, the only way I still play my NES collection, as my actual NES went bye-bye a while ago. It's also why I feel alright with looking for a working Saturn emulator, as my Saturn erases its memory every time I turn it off.

End sidenote.

I do the same thing.  Though my consoles work.

I'd buy a DS and some games if they got a working computer DS emulator that would do fullscreen.

Saw a DS emulator once but it seemed to only play DS games at DS screen size.  Making me wonder the point.

This is absolutely amazing, Ogre Battle and Ogre Battle 64 are 2 of the greatest games ever made.

I would admit that some people will not like the style of gameplay, but fans of RPGs and SRPGs should both find something they could love in this game.

I think we need to celebrate this momentous occasion.