By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ogre Battle on NA VC TODAY!!

From RPGFan:

"The story of Ogre Battle features an interesting main plot and a multitude of side stories. With each passing battle, you will learn more of the empire's dirty secrets, and more about how the empire's tyranny has affected people in each specific area. You will also see how the people of Zenobia view you. The story is non-linear; there are several possible outcomes. The story mainly focuses on the nation as a whole, as there is only a small amount of character interaction. However, when characters do talk, they reveal a great deal about themselves."

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Once I get back to my Wii, this is the first thing I am getting. Wow I love this game so much!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Let's just say that while there are some games that exaggerate when they advertise up to 100 hours of gameplay, Ogre Battle is not one of them. There are multiple endings and endless ways to tweak up your army... if you really get into the gameplay, this title can keep you occupied for a VERY long time.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

/me prays the gods of videogames for a EU release

Holy cow, now I need to find my classic controller.
Hell, I might need to move my Wii into my bedroom so I can keep the big TV free enough for other users =)

What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

Around the Network

SERIOUSLY??? FOR REALZ?? Damn that is one of the most underated SRPG series in existence. That and Ogre Battle 64 are beyond awesome. Will DL for sure later today.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Reading everyone's excitement I was going to download it right away but I just realized it's the same game I have for the Playstation1 and haven't played(not because I don't like it because I have a back catalog of over 90 games almost all rpgs) I guess this game is moving up my list.

Played and beat the SNES game. Good game.

wonder when it's gonna drop on the pal vc if it hasn't already, i've been wanting to play it for ages thanks to certain vgchartz posters.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

ARE YOU LYING TO ME

GOOSE GAWS I SWEAR TO GOD