By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA 5 To Be PS3 Bound? By Megaman2

Meh who cares if it is. Saints Row blows away GTA.

Around the Network
kanariya said:
FastFord58 said:

There is no way EVER that GTA5 will be exclusive to PS3 or X360. It would be an absolutely retarded business decision and that is it. Seriously, people that start topics like these should be banned from all media.

If you honestly think this is even a remote possibility, even as a timed exclusive, I have a bunch of windows for you to lick.

I agree but some times businesses really make retarded decisions. Look at SE. =)

SE never made a stupid business decision. It was extremely wise to go multiplatform. They would've never recieved a positive return based on the parts+labor put into the game. This is a horrible gen for JRPG's.

If it they decide this it's pretty much bankruptcy next for them, I mean develop a extremely expensive game and only release it on the console wich is in third place... yeah that is one super smart move....

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

S.T.A.G.E. said:
kanariya said:
FastFord58 said:

There is no way EVER that GTA5 will be exclusive to PS3 or X360. It would be an absolutely retarded business decision and that is it. Seriously, people that start topics like these should be banned from all media.

If you honestly think this is even a remote possibility, even as a timed exclusive, I have a bunch of windows for you to lick.

I agree but some times businesses really make retarded decisions. Look at SE. =)

SE never made a stupid business decision. It was extremely wise to go multiplatform. They would've never recieved a positive return based on the parts+labor put into the game. This is a horrible gen for JRPG's.

Multiplatform you mean like Star Ocean 4 and Last Renment, etc?

GTA would sale 10 million on any console, well except the wii.

GTA4 was disappointing to me, i expect much much more from them. PS3 is the only one that can truely take GTA to the HD level like Killzone2.

360 is holding back this great franchise.

Around the Network
twingo said:

GTA4 was disappointing to me, i expect much much more from them. PS3 is the only one that can truely take GTA to the HD level like Killzone2.

So, San Andreas (For PS2 and Xbox), is better than GTA IV (For PS3 and Xbox 360), and you're blaming the 360 for being an inferior machine and holding the franchise back. That must mean you believe that the 360 is less powerful than the PS2, right?

I said it before, what limits a game is the processes in which it is made and the minds that make it.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
twingo said:

So, San Andreas (For PS2 and Xbox), is better than GTA IV (For PS3 and Xbox 360), and you're blaming the 360 for being an inferior machine and holding the franchise back. That must mean you believe that the 360 is less powerful than the PS2, right?

I said it before, what limits a game is the processes in which it is made and the minds that make it.

Not limited by the power of the console. It was limited by the storage space of the media.

kanariya said:
Killergran said:
twingo said:

Not limited by the power of the console. It was limited by the storage space of the media.

...except the the last gta game to sell 10 million on a single console was SA.

gta4 hasnt,

liberty city stories didnt 

and niether did vice city stories..

gta is dieing..

and they are redundent.

hello how are you.

Exclusive or not i wont be buying it, since i didnt like GTA IV at all. =[

kanariya said:
Killergran said:

GTA San Andreas (PC) installation: approx. 4.6 GB
GTA IV (PC) installation: Approx. 15.5 GB

So the second one is worse because of the limited storage space?

This is invisible text!