By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dutch charts: Killzone 2 @ #1! -- The HELGHAN Victory BEGINS!!

I've always wondered why the Dutch is a selectable nationality in Sid Meier's Pirates!. Were they really *that* influential?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 at number 1 in the very country it was made on launch week?

*Head explodes*

hotrodx said:
I've always wondered why the Dutch is a selectable nationality in Sid Meier's Pirates!. Were they really *that* influential?

One of the great naval countries of the past, alongside the british and the portuguese.  So... yeah, they were.

It's number 3 on Amazon for video games. Stupid Wii and Wii Fit.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Cool.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

street fighter ps3 outsold the 360 version :D

blackstar said:
street fighter ps3 outsold the 360 version :D

Not a surprise. It outsold it in the UK too.

KZ2 is bound to be first on its home planet though. After all the crazy advertising it got too...

papflesje said:
hotrodx said:

One of the great naval countries of the past, alongside the british and the portuguese.  So... yeah, they were.

Umm, Spain? France? =P

Eh watching out for their own people, the game was made in The Neatherlands after all.

Over 500k though first week WW which is very nice, at least one would hope that is the case. :/ EU numbers will be good and should outsell Halo Wars, NA numbers will be LOL quality with Halo wars outselling it at least 2:1.

papflesje said:
hotrodx said:

Someone had to start the slave trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.