By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 Confirmed as Xbox360 Exclusive

SpartanFX said:
there was no confirmation in that post and capcom hasn't spoken about the game officially yet.it's tomorrow.

notice the article doesn't have any official source.

agreed. 

Around the Network

If true it's retarded.

So PS3 owners do get Dead Rising 2 while not getting the first game, but don't get Lost Planet 2, even though they did get the first game.

Lost Planet 2: Discoveriez til you drop incoming!

Where in that article does it say that the game is a 360 exclusive? I must have missed it.

It was announced for the 360. It was not announced as an exclusive.

I highly doubt this is a 360 exclusive. If anything a timed exclusive at most........

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7710&region=All

The game only sold about 400k on PS3 compared to 1.8 million on 360. I know it was a staggered launch, but that probably influenced them.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Oh noes a trailer isn't an annoucement, oh man so i am supposed to go looking from site to site to se which games are going to be released, oh and the people who don't have internet don't know that a game is going to be released because it's a trailer.Damn, how the hell would they know by watching a trailer?

But war... war never changes

Edited : I take back what I said

But becareful of sourcing crappy websites.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Indeed an odd move by Capcom if its true.

kowenicki said:
well.... lost planet wasnt all that was it... I got bored way before the end. would be a strange exclusive to go and secure for ms.

do you agree with me that LP was very slow in moving about and the T-eng health was frustrating at times

thats the only 2 things that put me off

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

"Our earlier suspicions are correct — for the time being. Capcom today announces that upcoming action title Lost Planet 2 is being developed for the Xbox 360.

From the official statement: "Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that Lost Planet 2 is being developed for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, following an exclusive announcement on Xbox LIVE that happened Monday, February 23."

Read that again. Read it carefully.

The game is being developed using Capcom's own in-house development tools, the MT Framework 2. Capcom's MT Framework makes it possible for Capcom to create multi-platform titles like Devil May Cry 4, a title once thought to be a PS3 exclusive.

Timed exclusive anyone?"

http://kotaku.com/5159984/capcom-says-lost-planet-2-is-being-developed-for-the-xbox-360

not too terribly surprised im betting timed exclusive much like kotakus write up. sales of the port for the ps3 are abysmal

it makes me wonder if they had ported dead rising to the ps3 and it flopped would it have gotten dead rising ...

well good to hear the ps3 brethren are getting dead rising anyway its the better of the two games much better

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog