By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 Confirmed as Xbox360 Exclusive

they should make it for both console considering the economy climate, exclusives is not a wise idea.

Around the Network
Baggins said:
Zomb1337 said:
I am continuously glad to be a 360 owner:)

Likewise mate Xbox 360 FTW yet again. Continued support of the Xbox 360 by 3rd party devlopers years into the future isn't even in question. Xbox 360 cannot lose no matter how things go from here.

Yes no possible way that 360 can lose now it has the greatness most epic game of all time Lost Planet 2!

halil23 said:
slowmo said:
halil23 said:
slowmo said:
halil23 said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
LOL I hope they make this exclusive to 360 then make DMC 5 as ps3 exclusive.

That would be fair, I'd hit that.

I'd be happy if they didn't make a DMC5 full stop.

Guess you're too weak for hard/hardcore games

I just didn't get DMC4 at all, talk about deja vu as you played it.  Initially it seemed great fun then that quickly faded when it became a one trick pony.  It probably is just me who felt like that but I do love most hardcore games, sadly it just didn't click for me.

Then maybe you're not into that genre, do you like God of War and Ninja Gaiden? If not, then that explains it.

I love all 3    action/adventure FTW

I love God Of War, not really bothered with NG.  I also enjoyed Heavenly Sword and Spartan Total Warrior so it's not really the genre thats an issue.

An exclusive from Capcom??? Are you seeerrrrious??

4 ≈ One

Either the OP or the article made a different interpretation of what we already know. That is, only 360 has been confirmed but nothing has been denied yet.