By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Challenges the PS3’s Cell Processor Power with Alan Wake

colonelstubbs said:
Alan Wake cant be recognised as a great game until we have more details

+1

For all we know this could be the next Too Human/Haze/Lair

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

^Typical Slimebeast.

gebx said:
colonelstubbs said:
Alan Wake cant be recognised as a great game until we have more details

+1

For all we know this could be the next Too Human/Haze/Lair

CGI-Quality, man forget what I said about Heavy Rain lol. Help me tackle these kinds of comments!

The PC version will look far superior at any rate, so who cares? At least this title is being built on and for PC primarily so we don't get graphics of console quality on PC (Mass Effect anyone?).
Whether or not the actual game will be any good remains to be seen, the only bits we have are techdemo's and some verbal presentations on stage, not a whole lot to judge a game by. Remember Alone in the Dark? Great tech demo's and even the gameplay looked cool but the game itself was rather bland.

I'm more intrigued to see when and if Project Offset arrives and how that looks now! Zenoclash is another title you'd best keep eyes on.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ slimebeast

Will do :)

gebx: are you serious? You really think that could happen here? Alan Wake has not disappointed so far anytime it's shown. I cannot wait for this title man, we should give a chance, no?

I think you misunderstood, he was just saying that we have no reasonable to know what the quality of the game will be.

Pretty sure that video is like 3 years old.

bRoKeN said:
its gonna be heavy rain vs alan wake

but at least Alan Wake won't be a quicktime event filled point and click adventure game.

CGI-Quality said:
@ slimebeast

Will do :)

gebx: are you serious? You really think that could happen here? Alan Wake has not disappointed so far anytime it's shown. I cannot wait for this title man, we should give a chance, no?

The only reason it hasn't disappointed so far is because nothing has been shown yet for people to get disappointed about. We have yet to see a single screenshot or vid of Alan Wake playing on a 360.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

JRPG said:
bRoKeN said:
its gonna be heavy rain vs alan wake

but at least Alan Wake won't be a quicktime event filled point and click adventure game.

Comments like these clearly show who has and who hasn't played Indigo Prophecy...

*sigh*

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!