By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Challenges the PS3’s Cell Processor Power with Alan Wake

CGI-Quality said:
@ Euphoria

Defending my baby? Yay...lol!

Seriously though, Alan Wake may have only been shown from the PC but do we really think the 360 version could look that much worse? I wouldn't think so.

Well the thing is that Heavy Rain is supposed to be somewhat similar to Indigo Prophecy playing style.

Yes you will have your QTE's but in IP you also move around, cover your tracks to hide a murder, pick up and move items, etc...

Anyone who thinks it is just QTE's is fooling themselves.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Right at the start of IP I had many options available to me.

#1. Hide the murder weapon
#2. Use mop to clean up the blood.
#3. Stuff the poor dead guy in a bathroom stall.
#4. Wash my hands.
#5. Make sure you pay your tab before leaving the diner. You don't want to forget that because later on when they are looking for suspects that sticks out like a sore thumb.

And so on and so forth.

Lots of thinking involved, not just that but when you are in the bathroom you also need to be quick because after a while the officer sitting at the counter ends up needing to take a leak and you don't want to be in there when he shows up.

I also try to make sure not to bump into him on the way out either.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!