By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GAMESTOP KILLZONE 2 PRE-ORDERS ARE RISING Midnight Launch Is A Go!!

SpartanFX said:
i ll be picking up mine after the uni on Friday.

ive pre ordered mine from a shop il have to pick it up in person.

but when im online you are about to log off coz its early morning for you, so it may be hard to play killzone together?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Quartz said:
I wonder how much teasing and crying there would be if Killzone 2 managed to/not to outsell Gears 2 in the first week.

I'm not looking forward to this...(The amount of possible flaming).

although killzone has turned out to be a brill game. you have to remeber its not as good ip as gears or halo even hype wise it isnt.

but it should do pretty well

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@skeeuk

I agree its 1st week won't be aanywhere near Gears 2

not even over COD WAW imo

Did COD5 have midnight launches in NA? I don't really remember. See you guys online next Friday.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

@dbot

did killzone 1 have as many sales as COD 4........I don't think so....see you on friday online too.

oh and most people still go to stores on the day n buy the game without pre-ordering

Around the Network

The point of me pre-ordering is not to have to wait in line early for a copy.

A shame another generic shooter is getting a pre release.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

papflesje said:
@ euphoria: how many days do titles usually have in the US? I actually thought it released earlier than usual in Europe, no?

Games usually release on Tuesday in the US. Killzone 2 for some reason is releasing on a Friday. So it is losing 3 days worth of sales.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Looks like the adverts are working...

w00t.

Go KZ2, make us proud!

Hopefully Sony keeps showing us good ads like the ones for KZ2... we have lots more games coming to the console, and therefore we need more ads!