By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GAMESTOP KILLZONE 2 PRE-ORDERS ARE RISING Midnight Launch Is A Go!!

I only preorder something if i think its going to be hard to find (monster hunter freedom 2, It sold out day 1 around here at all 5 gamestops cause i have 30 + friends who play it. I love where im at, gaming is big.) or if it's having a midnight launch. Midnight launches are fun to go to. Gamers talk with eachother, everyone has a good time and chances are, there is going to be tons of people doing some adhoc.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

there are supposed to be several midnight releases near but i live in nyc so we tend get events like that a lot.

Would be awesome to be in those queues!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

soulsamurai said:
I only preorder something if i think its going to be hard to find (monster hunter freedom 2, It sold out day 1 around here at all 5 gamestops cause i have 30 + friends who play it. I love where im at, gaming is big.) or if it's having a midnight launch. Midnight launches are fun to go to. Gamers talk with eachother, everyone has a good time and chances are, there is going to be tons of people doing some adhoc.

I used to preorder games but after I went to go buy Zelda Wii at gamestop day 1 and they laughed at me, then told me I should have preorderd it I went to Target next door and got it. Same thing with Gta4 for Ps3. Gamestop usually sells out but theres lots of stores that people don't check. Obviously theres no harm preordering but Gamestop employees are rude to me so I don't like buying from them. Only midnight launch I went to was WoW xpac but ya they're fun.