By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GAMESTOP KILLZONE 2 PRE-ORDERS ARE RISING Midnight Launch Is A Go!!

My Gamestop is in a mall, sadly it cant have mid night releases :[

Around the Network

Well good news I'm not sure what "pre-orders are on the rise" means but it's nice to see the game is getting more popular.

cool48 said:
Well good news I'm not sure what "pre-orders are on the rise" means but it's nice to see the game is getting more popular.

He meant that they are recieving more pre-orders from gaming customers who want to buy the game...

Sharky54 said:
My Gamestop is in a mall, sadly it cant have mid night releases :[

same here dude

@ euphoria: how many days do titles usually have in the US? I actually thought it released earlier than usual in Europe, no?

Around the Network

Well i hope the game does well

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I wonder how much teasing and crying there would be if Killzone 2 managed to/not to outsell Gears 2 in the first week.

I'm not looking forward to this...(The amount of possible flaming).

Good to see this site is still going 

Nice to hear this.

Quartz said:
I wonder how much teasing and crying there would be if Killzone 2 managed to/not to outsell Gears 2 in the first week.

it will NOT outsell gears 2 in FW anybody who thinks that way is really going too far

I will be more than happy if it match or surpass COD5(ps3) FW

Quartz said:

As much as I would like it too, I don't think it's going to outsell gears. The first one left people wanting more and a second was quick to follow. The first killzone came out years ago and was sub-par.

Not to mention the install base.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2