By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Cruis'n Screen, looking alright.

Game_boy said:
See how it runs at a smooth 60FPS?

Actually it's like 500 FPS!!!

Around the Network

Looks more real than a real car...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
ArtofAngels said:

A few Jaggies but I can look past that.

It cleans up nicely.  I'm calling CGI on this one.

the gameplay is said to be 100X better than Mario Kart, Gran Turismo, and real life combined.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Wow, and i thought the other screen shots were top notch. this game is really pushing the wii's capabilities.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

Pushing? This game has exploded beyond even the PS3's capabilities.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Wow! A pre-school kid made a drawing just like that. He should definately get in the gaming buisness. Man that kid has some mad skillz. I could never do that.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

This is possible the first thread on these forums where everyone actually agrees on something.

What happened? The developers were supposed to fix the graphics, and now I can see that they made them worse. The graphics are almost as bad as Super Man for the Nintendo 64!

Haha, what awesome responses, it's good to see everyone has a good sense of humour, it took me a whole 20 seconds to whip up this masterpiece.

Okay maybe it took longer.