By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Cruis'n Screen, looking alright.

A few Jaggies but I can look past that.

Around the Network

Ah, it's as I thought. The previous screens were just taken with a bad camera.

looks a little better. The buildings on the right looks like their missing a few black lines. You can actually see the grass now which looks great.

haha looks much better then the other 1zzzz loll...lmaooooo hahahahhaaaa

ur a top joka lol hahahahaha

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

cant wait to see the video

Around the Network

Holy crap, and I was just praising GT5 in the other thread... I feel stupid now.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

And to think it will look better in motion

Less jaggies, still the colors give the same effect... "a headache" LOL

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

you can just see that hours went into the design off those buildings. cant wait for IGN's review of this one, should be worth it...

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

thanny said:
you can just see that hours went into the design off those buildings. cant wait for IGN's review of this one, should be worth it...
Forget the buildings! Look at the detail on that car! It's beautiful!