By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Cruis'n Screen, looking alright.

I like Bacon said:
thanny said:
you can just see that hours went into the design off those buildings. cant wait for IGN's review of this one, should be worth it...
Forget the buildings! Look at the detail on that car! It's beautiful!

you kidding? the sky's where it's at. look how sharply it meets with the horizon.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

This is totally CG, if you zoom way in on the picture there is absolutely no blurring of the textures!

To Each Man, Responsibility

Two Words:

AMAZING

ANTI-

ALIASING

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The cars in Cruis'n look better the REAL cars!

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

See how it runs at a smooth 60FPS?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

So, in all seriousness now, this game for Best Graphics of 2007 right?

People. We have done it. We have entered 4-d gaming with this game. Let's stay calm there's nothing to get excited about....(falls off chair with a brilliant laugh attack)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

And people say the Wii isn't next-gen.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This might push me to buy an HDTV...this game in glorious 1080p would totally justify it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow guys keep going. I love these graphics

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949