By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 will Be a Platform Moving Game Claims Sony

I highly doubt anyone would be buying a ps3 solely to get killzone2. At least everyone around me that I know that's giving praise and urging me to get it already have a ps3 but I'm sure it will get a small bump to at least stop year over year sales decline. I'm not so certain it will pass the 360 for the week however and definitely not the wii.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Gran Turismo - fo sho
God of War III - no doubt
Uncharted 2 - hmmmm
White Knight - maybe
Kill Zone 2 - Jesus, take the wheel

Why ... why ... why?! Last gen, GTA and Gran Turismo sold mad software, and definitely moved consoles.

Why is everybody and their moma pinning hopes of a PS3 revival in sales on KZ2? It will move some hardware, but if MGS4, LBP, R2 and other games didn't move a huge number ...

Thanks for opening your pie hole, Sony, and looking even more retarded.

Max King of the Wild said:
HappySqurriel said:

After Bioshock, Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty World at War, Dead Space, The Orange Box, Resistance 1&2, Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 I think that most people who would be motivated to buy a PS3 for a shooter game would have already bought a PS3.

just like how anyone who wanted to play fps on 360 already bought one for halo3 right?

No other FPS has moved 360's like how Halo 3 did... so sarcasm attempt failed!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

yo after GOD of war 3 trailer.
i think anything will move someone to get the system
that game is ultra awesomeness it will move systems

as for killzone 2 thats a maybe
it might
or might not.

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Griffin said:
Kantor said:
Griffin said:
Why would anyone buy the PS3 for KZ2, edge got it right with its 7/10.

I'm sorry, have you played the full game? Stop whining about the aiming, honestly! Go play CoD4 if you need auto aim to shoot something.

I don't need to play the full game to know anything about it, there are videos of almost the entire game floating around.  And i played the demo 25times so i have played it enough to know how it plays.  The lack of auto aim has nothing to do with a broken aiming system.

how is it broken? do you mind uploading how you play? you cant play like COD on killzone u got to adapt.

cuz i have NO PROBLEM ATTTT ALLL WITH IT...

but hey im still buyin thats ONE to there sales

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Griffin said:

I'm sorry, have you played the full game? Stop whining about the aiming, honestly! Go play CoD4 if you need auto aim to shoot something.

Well many of us have played this game for years. The only difference is that it has pretty graphics now.

Killzone, no.

God of War, maybe.

Gran Turismo, yes. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

gebx said:
Max King of the Wild said:
HappySqurriel said:

After Bioshock, Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty World at War, Dead Space, The Orange Box, Resistance 1&2, Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 I think that most people who would be motivated to buy a PS3 for a shooter game would have already bought a PS3.

just like how anyone who wanted to play fps on 360 already bought one for halo3 right?

No other FPS has moved 360's like how Halo 3 did... so sarcasm attempt failed!

i dont think that was sarcasm...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

alfredofroylan said:
Kantor said:
Griffin said:

Well many of us have played this game for years. The only difference is that it has pretty graphics now.

Then you should be used to it!

And how many FPS games have a cover system? I can only think of KZ2 and Rainbow Six Vegas, which sucked.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
alfredofroylan said:
Kantor said:
Griffin said:

Then you should be used to it!

And how many FPS games have a cover system? I can only think of KZ2 and Rainbow Six Vegas, which sucked.

Your kidding me.

Based on the demo, R6V cover system >>> Killzone 2 cover system. And they were different, as R6V goes into third person, while in Killzone 2, "in cover" means having half you body seemingly exposed.

I don't think anybodys gonna use it, as the game plays fine without it. Its almost just in there to be in there. theres a lot of other merits you can use for Killzone 2, the cover system isn't one of them.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.