By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 will Be a Platform Moving Game Claims Sony

I think Grand Turismo 5 will be more of a platform moving game. Even though the game is so far away from being released. Killzone 2 will be great but I think if it moves hardware sales, it will be short lived like MGS4, if not shorter.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Remember halo wars is coming out same day.

reask said:
Remember halo wars is coming out same day.

And your point is?

Two completely different types of game, on two different consoles, I sincerely doubt one will affect the other's sales.

Lol good old sony =)

Some people do need to make the decision of one game over the other. There are people who own both systems

Around the Network

ahaha
this game wont move Shi*

if mgs4 couldnt what makes you think this game will?

hello how are you.

Paperdiego said:

ahaha
this game wont move Shi*

if mgs4 couldnt what makes you think this game will?

Hmm yea your right

Why would anyone buy the PS3 for KZ2, edge got it right with its 7/10.

Griffin said:

I'm sorry, have you played the full game? Stop whining about the aiming, honestly! Go play CoD4 if you need auto aim to shoot something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Griffin said:

I'm sorry, have you played the full game? Stop whining about the aiming, honestly! Go play CoD4 if you need auto aim to shoot something.

I don't need to play the full game to know anything about it, there are videos of almost the entire game floating around.  And i played the demo 25times so i have played it enough to know how it plays.  The lack of auto aim has nothing to do with a broken aiming system.