By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is There a Bad Mario Game?

it's all relative. Comparing to all Mario games, Sunshine might be a "bad" Mario game. However, comparing to all games, there is no bad Mario game.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

I don't think it's part of the main story, but I played a mario game on the gameboy (mario land?) and it was just a morbidly terrible experience :x

And while I hated some of the things sunshine tried to do to the series, it just made it worse of a mario game, but still a good game overall o.O;;; So I guess that doesn't really count.

Other than that gameboy one I can't say I've ever disliked a Mario game.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

arsenal009 said:
Mario Sunshine was crap.

Cause you have no taste and suck at the game, I bet your still can't beat it.

@ChronotriggerJM: What? You didn't like that the Koopa shell you ran up to kick turned out to be a bomb? D

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
c03n3nj0 said:
I haven't played a Mario game that I hated, but so far Sunshine is my least favorite.

Yup I didn't like Mario Sunshine much either

Around the Network

Mario is Missing... *cringes*

Pixel Art can be fun.

Mario Teaches Typing 1 (and 2)

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

New! Super Mario Bros. is horrible.

It's not just a bad Mario game, it's a bad game period. 6/10 if even that.

It's the 2nd worst game I've bought for the DS.

YesWiiCan said:
arsenal009 said:
Mario Sunshine was crap.

Cause you have no taste and suck at the game, I bet your still can't beat it.

Not really.  In fact, i thought most games on Gamecube were crap.  Giving a franchise better graphics & making it harder while not really giving me a new way to play doesn't attract me at all.  And by looking at Gamecube sales compared to Wii sales it looks like i'm in the majority. 

New IPs were cool like Pikmin.  But games like Sunshine, Mario Kart, Smash Bros were a waste of my time, been there done that.  Even out of the Wii versions, i only really like Mario Kart.  My funnest stages in galaxy are the ones where use only motoin controls, & the parts where ur using the IR were kinda cool too.

Just cause i don't like the same crap u do doesn't mean i have no taste.  Not even a boy would tell a girl she has no taste if she prefers dolls over action figures.  Ur statement is beyond childish.

mario in time..... or that mario teaches typing thing... there were quite few bad mario PC games .... there was a video list out there somewhere whith clips from each... some were truly awful

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog