By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is There a Bad Mario Game?

arsenal009 said:
YesWiiCan said:
arsenal009 said:
Mario Sunshine was crap.
Cause you have no taste and suck at the game, I bet your still can't beat it.
Not really.  In fact, i thought most games on Gamecube were crap.  Giving a franchise better graphics & making it harder while not really giving me a new way to play doesn't attract me at all.  And by looking at Gamecube sales compared to Wii sales it looks like i'm in the majority. 

New IPs were cool like Pikmin.  But games like Sunshine, Mario Kart, Smash Bros were a waste of my time, been there done that.  Even out of the Wii versions, i only really like Mario Kart.  My funnest stages in galaxy are the ones where use only motoin controls, & the parts where ur using the IR were kinda cool too.

Just cause i don't like the same crap u do doesn't mean i have no taste.  Not even a boy would tell a girl she has no taste if she prefers dolls over action figures.  Ur statement is beyond childish.

You'd be surprised.  Apparently. 

Anyway, your first paragraph makes no sense.  I think you're the first person I've seen complain about Sunshine because it wasn't different ENOUGH from past games. 

And if you really think the Gamecube had hardly any good games ... well.  That may be your opinion, but opinions can actually be factually incorrect. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I loved all of the Mario games. Even Super Mario Land. I used to sit and listen to that ending theme for minutes and minutes on end. Probably was a bad idea since the system ran on batteries, huh?

Not if you had a Super Game Boy! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

In the main series, NO!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I am not a fan of the New Super Mario on NDS. It has one of the worst save features where you have to collect coins to earn a save. This is just retarded on a handheld. Plus the game is way to short.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
I am not a fan of the New Super Mario on NDS. It has one of the worst save features where you have to collect coins to earn a save. This is just retarded on a handheld. Plus the game is way to short.

Actually you just have to beat a castle/ tower most of the time. After you beat it you can save it whenever you want though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I can't remember a Mario game being a flop.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Destiny Blade said:
New! Super Mario Bros. is horrible.

It's not just a bad Mario game, it's a bad game period. 6/10 if even that.

It's the 2nd worst game I've bought for the DS.

Just because you don't like the game, or you can't beat it, doesn't make the game bad.

I bet I can find 100 people on this site who like NSMB.

And IMO, NSMB is the best game on my DS.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
supermario128 said:
darklich13 said:

Actually you just have to beat a castle/ tower most of the time. After you beat it you can save it whenever you want though.

Yes I know that but you should be able to save when ever you want.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Final-Fan said:
d21lewis said:
I loved all of the Mario games. Even Super Mario Land. I used to sit and listen to that ending theme for minutes and minutes on end. Probably was a bad idea since the system ran on batteries, huh?

Not if you had a Super Game Boy! 

Man did i love Super Gameboy... after i got that thing i don't think i ever played games on my gameboy again.

Except maybe one road trip.

arsenal009 said:
This thread has made me come to the realization that about half the ppl don't even read the OP.

oh i read the articel and its limitation... but thats like saying well is theres a bad FF game.... but dont look at any spin offs .... 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog