By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:
@ Khuutra
Classic example of admitting defeat. how does snake stabbing chief in the head, not make sense?

You cannot be serious.

Look, let's ignore the fact that Master Chief is trained in recon just as much as Solid Snake, and Snake's fighting ability doesn't come primarily from stealth - in canon, he's an excellent soldier because he excels at killing people, often in direct confrontations. Let's ignore that Master Chief was doing missions as a teenager roughly on level with the Shadow Moses incident. Let's ignore the fact that sneaking up on him is going to be somewhere between "almost impossible" and "really, legitimately impossible".

The primary understanding of this scenario is that both soldiers are on equal footing. That means they have the same weaponry, the same armor, and the same knowledge of each other's locations. Snake has to ight him up-front. There is no other option.

And do you have any idea how stupid you would have to be to try to stab a person in the head as opposed to, say, the kidneys?

Actually i wernt being serious but... Snake wouldnt need to go for the kidney shot. Why risk chief living, when you could stab him in his head?

Stabbing a person in the skull is not only very, very, very difficult, it is also considerably less efficient. People who are stabbed in the kidneys tend to go into shock and die in a matter of seconds.

Okay... i give in to your superior "stab" knowledge lol. still... Snake would still stab him somewhere

Around the Network

Okay... i give in to your superior "stab" knowledge lol. still... Snake would still stab him somewhere

Even if he managed to, just getting that close means he's going to die.

Solid Snake,Old Snake,Naked Snake,Bigg boss

Snake wins in all his different forms and ages

RED53DEVILS said:
Solid Snake,Old Snake,Naked Snake,Bigg boss

Snake wins in all his different forms and ages

At least present a reason

Snake wins.

Even given Khuutra's "face to face" situation, one second Chief could be looking Snake in the eye, and the next second, Snake is gone. Chief wouldn't be able to find him, and Snake would just crunk his neck.

And, as shown by that video of when Snake first meets Big Mama, you can't just run up on Snake with a gun, even if you have multiple people.

So both scenarios, straight up fight or looking eye to eye, results in Chief getting destroyed by Snake. And I mean, worst come to worst, Snake will throw an EMP, short circuit Chief's suit, and then just slap him around a little bit, before pulling his M1911 and blowing Chief's head away.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
papero2 said:

why include a short and fat plumer on a fight between super soldiers. xD

Snake and MChief are basically the same.

Genetically engineered to be the perfect soldiers. The only diference is the time frame.(MChief could be big boss's grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand child)

Ill put my money on snake, just because i think mankind grows weaker as tecnology advances.

This is the exact opposite of what happens in the Halo universe.

That dosen't make any sense.

I know a caveman could kick my ass without breaking a sweat.

We evolved, we dont need that brute force anymore.

I dont get it. How in that universe, with all that wonderful tecnology. Mankind somehow got stronger (instead of fatter and with better hand/eye cordination than the previous generation).....

PSN = vic_haste

Snake is a legendary Soldier so no doubt in my mind Snake.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Carl2291 said:
Khuutra Said:

Would masterchief be able to do all this... with a knife in the back of his head?

Would Snake be able to do anything with an energy sword in his head?  More to the point, could Snake get a knife into the back of MC's head?  No, as per Khuutra's ample description!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

its too bad only 2 people admitted their choices were because of bias when its clear so many more were as well.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Snake wins.

Even given Khuutra's "face to face" situation, one second Chief could be looking Snake in the eye, and the next second, Snake is gone. Chief wouldn't be able to find him, and Snake would just crunk his neck.

And, as shown by that video of when Snake first meets Big Mama, you can't just run up on Snake with a gun, even if you have multiple people.

So both scenarios, straight up fight or looking eye to eye, results in Chief getting destroyed by Snake. And I mean, worst come to worst, Snake will throw an EMP, short circuit Chief's suit, and then just slap him around a little bit, before pulling his M1911 and blowing Chief's head away.

This is silly. Snake is a bad man, but he's not even in the same league as the Chief, neither in terms of hand-to-hand combat skills no in terms of physical ability. The Chief's reaction time alone is more than twice as fast as the absolute fastest non-augmented human. Chief would tear Snake to pieces. There's no way around it.
That dosen't make any sense.

I know a caveman could kick my ass without breaking a sweat.

We evolved, we dont need that brute force anymore.

I dont get it. How in that universe, with all that wonderful tecnology. Mankind somehow got stronger (instead of fatter and with better hand/eye cordination than the previous generation).....

When you rebuild humans so that they can fight a much more powerful coalition of species in a galaxy-spanning war, they tend to get tough. Cavemen didn't have stuff to fight like we're apparently going to have in the 2500's.
Snake is a legendary Soldier so no doubt in my mind Snake.

Do you even know who Master Chief is?