By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

Thechalkblock said:
Carl2291 said:
Snake is THE soldier...
Snake dont need some bitchass armour to keep him protected.
Snake dont need no stupid shield to keep him protected.
Snake is a master of cqc. master chief can only swing his gun/sword

@ YesWiiCan...
Mario is bent and shouldnt even be mensioned in the same category as these 2 "action heroes"... maybe in the "kiddy appealing" market.
Bye

Troll.

Im a troll for saying he shouldnt be an action hero? Or because i say hes bent?

Around the Network

Samus beats all done....but between these two I would say well neither since Master Chief Will do the sticky grenade before he dies thus ending in a drawish....

Former something....

Carl2291 said:
Thechalkblock said:
Carl2291 said:
Snake is THE soldier...

@ YesWiiCan...
Mario is bent and shouldnt even be mensioned in the same category as these 2 "action heroes"... maybe in the "kiddy appealing" market.
Bye

Troll.

For what I bolded.

Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:
@ Khuutra
Classic example of admitting defeat. how does snake stabbing chief in the head, not make sense?

You cannot be serious.

Look, let's ignore the fact that Master Chief is trained in recon just as much as Solid Snake, and Snake's fighting ability doesn't come primarily from stealth - in canon, he's an excellent soldier because he excels at killing people, often in direct confrontations. Let's ignore that Master Chief was doing missions as a teenager roughly on level with the Shadow Moses incident. Let's ignore the fact that sneaking up on him is going to be somewhere between "almost impossible" and "really, legitimately impossible".

The primary understanding of this scenario is that both soldiers are on equal footing. That means they have the same weaponry, the same armor, and the same knowledge of each other's locations. Snake has to ight him up-front. There is no other option.

And do you have any idea how stupid you would have to be to try to stab a person in the head as opposed to, say, the kidneys?

Actually i wernt being serious but... Snake wouldnt need to go for the kidney shot. Why risk chief living, when you could stab him in his head?

Mario also a "super soldier" he can jump on things and kill them in one hit. Fly through the galaxy with. Has super power when he changes hats. He jumps so high, he jump over the moon. He's not fat he is carrying weights that weighs over 1000 pounds.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:
@ Khuutra
Classic example of admitting defeat. how does snake stabbing chief in the head, not make sense?

You cannot be serious.

Look, let's ignore the fact that Master Chief is trained in recon just as much as Solid Snake, and Snake's fighting ability doesn't come primarily from stealth - in canon, he's an excellent soldier because he excels at killing people, often in direct confrontations. Let's ignore that Master Chief was doing missions as a teenager roughly on level with the Shadow Moses incident. Let's ignore the fact that sneaking up on him is going to be somewhere between "almost impossible" and "really, legitimately impossible".

The primary understanding of this scenario is that both soldiers are on equal footing. That means they have the same weaponry, the same armor, and the same knowledge of each other's locations. Snake has to ight him up-front. There is no other option.

And do you have any idea how stupid you would have to be to try to stab a person in the head as opposed to, say, the kidneys?

Actually i wernt being serious but... Snake wouldnt need to go for the kidney shot. Why risk chief living, when you could stab him in his head?

Stabbing a person in the skull is not only very, very, very difficult, it is also considerably less efficient. People who are stabbed in the kidneys tend to go into shock and die in a matter of seconds.

there are plenty of cases where people survive a knife to the head. and even should snake manage to do it...with MCs luck, his survival would be a definite.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Thechalkblock said:
Carl2291 said:
Thechalkblock said:
Carl2291 said:
Snake is THE soldier...

@ YesWiiCan...
Bye

Troll.

For what I bolded.

In this case your logic fails Firstly as im sure Mario wasnt in the title, or opening post, so i have a right to abuse whoever mensions him . Secondly as mario is "casual" not "hardcore" like MGS/Halo he really shouldnt be included in a fight between either... seriously, whats he gonna do? bounce on them? =S. Thirdly... i said bye to him as in to say "your off topic, leave". so NER

Also, when he eats mushroom he grows 2 times his size.

Blacksaber said:
Samus beats all done....but between these two I would say well neither since Master Chief Will do the sticky grenade before he dies thus ending in a drawish....

@ your samus thingy... "Turrican" says hi. On your sticky grenade... i never thought of that lol. so its a tie then?