By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

Khuutra said:
Would masterchief be able to do all this... with a knife in the back of his head?

That doesn't even make any sense, you are not even trying to make sense
Snake uses Metal Gear Rex to do to Master Chief what Liquid did to Gray Fox...Beam+Robot stomp equals Green Pancake

Please do not try to compare the technology from from Metal Gear to the technology in Halo, the discussion is going to get very stupid. If we want to go this route, Master Chief could just crash the Pillar of Autumn on top of wherever Snake is standing.

What If Snake was standing On top of Master Chief's Head????

Lol Im sorry I had to much to drink:{P

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Khuutra said:
Would masterchief be able to do all this... with a knife in the back of his head?

That doesn't even make any sense, you are not even trying to make sense
Snake uses Metal Gear Rex to do to Master Chief what Liquid did to Gray Fox...Beam+Robot stomp equals Green Pancake

Please do not try to compare the technology from from Metal Gear to the technology in Halo, the discussion is going to get very stupid. If we want to go this route, Master Chief could just crash the Pillar of Autumn on top of wherever Snake is standing.

What If Snake was standing On top of Master Chief's Head????

Lol Im sorry I had to much to drink:{P

This, I admit, was something I had not thought of

@ Khuutra
Classic example of admitting defeat. how does snake stabbing chief in the head, not make sense?

Master Chief was able to slap an in comming missile headed towards him in a split microsecod. snake would have been blown up.

since master chief doesn't have a zip in his suite, I would say snake wins by default since master chiefs bladder would burst killing him instantly!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
@ Khuutra
Classic example of admitting defeat. how does snake stabbing chief in the head, not make sense?

You cannot be serious.

Look, let's ignore the fact that Master Chief is trained in recon just as much as Solid Snake, and Snake's fighting ability doesn't come primarily from stealth - in canon, he's an excellent soldier because he excels at killing people, often in direct confrontations. Let's ignore that Master Chief was doing missions as a teenager roughly on level with the Shadow Moses incident. Let's ignore the fact that sneaking up on him is going to be somewhere between "almost impossible" and "really, legitimately impossible".

The primary understanding of this scenario is that both soldiers are on equal footing. That means they have the same weaponry, the same armor, and the same knowledge of each other's locations. Snake has to ight him up-front. There is no other option.

And do you have any idea how stupid you would have to be to try to stab a person in the head as opposed to, say, the kidneys?

Carl2291 said:
Snake is THE soldier...
Snake dont need some bitchass armour to keep him protected.
Snake dont need no stupid shield to keep him protected.
Snake is a master of cqc. master chief can only swing his gun/sword

@ YesWiiCan...
Mario is bent and shouldnt even be mensioned in the same category as these 2 "action heroes"... maybe in the "kiddy appealing" market.
Bye

Troll.

why include a short and fat plumer on a fight between super soldiers. xD

Snake and MChief are basically the same.

Genetically engineered to be the perfect soldiers. The only diference is the time frame.(MChief could be big boss's grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand child)

Ill put my money on snake, just because i think mankind grows weaker as tecnology advances.

PSN = vic_haste

papero2 said:

why include a short and fat plumer on a fight between super soldiers. xD

Snake and MChief are basically the same.

Genetically engineered to be the perfect soldiers. The only diference is the time frame.(MChief could be big boss's grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand child)

Ill put my money on snake, just because i think mankind grows weaker as tecnology advances.

This is the exact opposite of what happens in the Halo universe.

Snake

Because I'm bias.

4 ≈ One