By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is anyone else a bit sick of Killzone 2 Threads?

dsister44 said:
lol im also staring to et sick of the halo war threads also,but yeah im about to give up on the innternet

Halo war threads?

Where?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Yeah, I hate to see any game so over-hyped. Ultimately it raising expectation to ridiculous levels that can't be met. Much like GTA IV got over-hyped, great reviews and then a months later everyone was bored of it and wished it was better.

Whatever hype I had towards Killzone 2. (It wasn't much) has been completely destroyed by all these threads, I've heard so much about this game it feels like I've played 60 hours though it and now I'm just bored. It just feels like another 7th generation FPS in a genre that's simply WAY too crowded. I'll wait till uncharted 2, thank you very much!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

How ironic that you just created one.

Play B3yond

yes im sick of the killzone 2 threads trying to brind down the game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ skeeuk

Are you shocked by that though, it's as if people were ITCHIN for a reason to trash it. Now that a few people didn't like the controls it's: "oh it's generic" or "meh, it's not COD, therefore it sucks". But don't stress it too much, it's the way it is, nothing anyone can do to change it.

i know its just theres a lot of joke posters saying it sucks it sucks, its not like cod4 booo hooo boo hooo.............ive had enough of them.

i think il give my demo impressions on halo wars next.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I dont care for them..i expect the same for the conduit and madworld when they're reviewed and released..

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

I find them reasonably amusing, people post dozens of threads about how awesome Sony game X is and star a massive hype feast. Then they spend the next month watching as first VGchartz and then NPD data shows their over blown estimates to be a total joke and trying to spin the much lower sales numbers as an amazing accomplishment.

Just don't click on the thread if there is one, just go on another thread. PS3 fanboys have an awesome game so they can brag about it if they want. I try not to hype it very much.

CQI: He probably dosn´t talk about reasonable fans. He talk about fanboys. There were some crazy predictions, which haven´t any chance to become true. HipHopGamer, for example?