By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is anyone else a bit sick of Killzone 2 Threads?

Mummelmann said:
NightstrikerX said:

12 Threads on the front page... yeah.

Holy shit... Still not SSBB levels but bad enough to annoy.

Much worse than SSBB, much more people seemed to stay in the official SSBB thread during it's hype.  Which is what lead to it's ridiculous size.

Around the Network

You just made another killzone 2 thread...

im more sick of the threads about being sick of killzone 2 threads, i mean seriously stop it!

This is a website about games.

What the hell did you expect?

NO the more the merrier!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

i dont care, theres allways lots of hype threads for majour releases

SeriousWB said:
Mummelmann said:
NightstrikerX said:

12 Threads on the front page... yeah.

Holy shit... Still not SSBB levels but bad enough to annoy.

Much worse than SSBB, much more people seemed to stay in the official SSBB thread during it's hype.  Which is what lead to it's ridiculous size.

I think our memories differ then. There were tons of SSBB threads, of this kind;

"Do you want this move in SSBB", "Do you want this/these character (s) in SSBB", "Which score will it get from -insert review site here-", "What will be its metacritic average", "Will you play -insert character here- in SSBB", "Is SSBB the best fighter around", "How much will SSBB sell", "What's your favourite SSBB character/stage/move/combo/controller", "Look at this SSBB -insert pic or video", "How many here are buying SSBB day one/at all", "Which SS title is your favourite", "SSBB will be the best game ever/huge/epic", "SSBB will sell -insert number here- worldwide/in Japan/in NA/in EU and others", "-insert site here- gave SSBB a -insert score here-", "-insert figure- says SSBB will be -insert superlative-", "SSBB set for launch in -insert region-", "What are your expectations for SSBB", "SSBB featured on/in -insert magazine, paper, program or website here-". All this in addition to the official thread being perhaps the biggest we had. Now that's hype.

I mean, come on, it was just as bad if not worse, have people already forgotten? I remember loging in a couple of weeks before launch and damn near all of the hot topics were SSBB threads of some kind. Mind you, it was much the same with MGS4, Gears 2, Fable 2, Wii Music and GT 5: Prologue.

My point is; the amount of KZ2 threads is within norms of popular games in here (hate or love) and is in no way exceptional or extreme. It is simply a title which is more popular to point out than the above, since we know pretty much for a fact that SSBB, MGS4, Gears 2, Fable 2 and GT5: Prologue would be good (no comment on Wii Music).

Yea, people said the same thing about LBP. There will always be one of those games, better get used to it.

You're sick of them, yet you make another one.

Oh the irony!

;)

Remember the LBP threads?

Ahh good memories...

And the SSBB threads? and how about those Halo threads?

Full of wonderful memories...

The cheering, the chaos, the bashing, the tears, the foam from rabbid fanboys...ahh good memories...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)