By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is anyone else a bit sick of Killzone 2 Threads?

I was getting sick of the seemingly endless negative threads. I wish the mods would lock some of them.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

For the love of god, yes. Early reviews were just cruel, because it gives us a month of hell on message boards. Just a few more weeks and people can move on...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

No, it's what a gaming forum is for.

I get more annoyed that, if you get put 100 members here in the same room, all 100 of them think they're geniuses that know everything. But that's just how gamers are.

The_vagabond7 said:
For the love of god, yes. Early reviews were just cruel, because it gives us a month of hell on message boards. Just a few more weeks and people can move on...

Yep, i'm even sick of hearing it too, but it's still better than those sony will fail that's for sure. Also, isn't this a killzone 2 tread also, way too make the problem disappear.

your sick of KZ2 threads yet make one... what the?!

Around the Network

The problem is that it's spreading into just any old thread now.

Go check out the the Conduit thread, about how KZ2 looks better... (Cpt. Obvious)

There was also an RPG thread were someone brought up KZ2 out of nowhere...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Im sick of are you sick of Killzone threads

yes very much sick of hearing about killzone 2 this or killzone 2 that. i am getting the game, but i will wait till i beat the more full filling genre ( rpg ), before i play it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
yes very much sick of hearing about killzone 2 this or killzone 2 that. i am getting the game, but i will wait till i beat the more full filling genre ( rpg ), before i play it.

You mean Star ocean 4, right. Trying to change the subject.:)

Yes. DGC is getting a little tired of them...

4 ≈ One