By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft, your strategy is NOT working and I'm growing tired.

maybe you are becoming an hardcore gamer and having 2 consoles would satisfy your needs better.(if you are indeed a true gamer and wan more games ,,,not just some fanboy wanting to add fuel to console war thing)

just saying,,take alook at PS3 and Wii and get a second console and play them both ;)

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
outlawauron said:
Shadowblind said:
seece said:
disolitude said:
I know what youre saying but I dont agree. Ms clearly wants you to concentrate on the current lineup of games...exclusive or not.

In a month you will be able to play 6 AAA or AA games on your system

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

Very true but only 1 of those games appeal to me.

Is fear really going to be AAA and I don't mean by Metacritic standards?

You offend me, good sir. Where is your love of the finer arts? Where is your love of Star Ocean 4?

Well, you saw what 360 owners thought of Tales.

Yes, and I also saw what they thought of Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and TLR as well.

Yeah, most 360 owners still didn't play it. Army of Two, Kane & Lynch, Perfect Dark Zero, and Sonic 2006 all outsold every one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Honestly I prefer Nintendo's strategy to Sony's.. I like surprises and I don't like waiting.. The Conduit is the only game that hasn't annoyed me in waiting for it.. Probably because of the way the Devs have let us in on what they are doing and what stage of development they are at whereas with polyphony you wonder what in gods name they are doing with GT5 and have no clue when you can expect it..

Nintendo will always lose a list war because you just never know what's in their second half and hey we may even have some first half suprises sprung upon us at GDC..

I understand what you're going through as I feel it too sometimes.. Wondering if Q4 will be better than last year and having a BIG game to look forwad to is always good, The Conduit for Wii is my big game where as 360 and PS3 owners have many of these type games to look forward to in the longer term.

I guess what I'm trying to say is stop complaining lol the games will come, perhaps you should take a look at the back catalog

seece said:
griffinA said:

The only reason you want Microsoft to announce their games is because you want ammunition for fanboy flamewars.

I'm sorry who the fuck are you again? have you been stalking me or something?

If I wanted ammo I could real off a useless list with unknown dates.

Forza 3

Alan Wake

ODST

GTAIV DLC

Fallout 3 DLC

Ect ect

No I am serious, so if you havn't got anything constructive to say don't bother.

well forza 3 and alan wake you should be excited about, as there obviously going to be great games particular forza 3 as many ppl prefer the game style in forza over gt.

if your a xbox fan theres plenty to keep hyped about imo. although i wouldnt count dlc into equasion.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

seece said:

Not to draw comparisons with a certain gaming company announcing all (if not at least a lot) of their cards early I am growing tired of Microsofts "Wait and see" approach to announcing games.

Right now the only game coming out that I want that I know will be out this year is Halo Wars!

I want a date for Splinter Cell! I want new Rare games revealed! I want Alan Wake to be given a solid date be it this year or next.

I DO NOT want to have to wait till E3 to hear about this.

I really lose interest in gaming overall when I have nothing to look forward to, and it frustrates me because like last christmas, I know this christmas I will have more games to buy than money to spend. I just wish Microsoft would let us know a little earlier.

This strategy is not helping them one iota.

Wait! You mean you already have finished all the great 2008 titles (multiplatform or not), you are not hyped with the upcoming flood of good titles in 2009, and you just wait from MS to hype you with its exclusives?

Dude, I play as much as I can each day, and still I have over 2 dozens of great games waiting for me. And I'm really in a dead end, cause I don't know what I'm gonna do with all the tiltes that are yet to be released.Big announcements from MS will just make things worse (from my perspective)

So, what was your point after all?

Around the Network

Chill dude, its all good.

Tease.

@OP: I'd be more concerned about them getting it right, rather then them getting it on time.

Hold on seece...E3 is in June,so...HOLD ON !!

WTF?

Why are fanboys arguing here? The thread certainly wasnt created for fanboy ammunition. Sigh

OT:

Seece, I wouldnt worry about it.

Look back over the last 3 years, you and everybody else knows that each year M$ have top notch titles available. There is so much variety to choose from on the 360 thats already available that should show you M$ will again deliver in 2009.

Sony have played their cards for 2009 and it looks sweet. M$ will play theirs over the next 4 months as they always do. I have no doubt thjat again M$ will show us at least 3-4 AAA titles coming out this year. So dont worry, your 360 will be supported every year better than the last looking at 2005 - 2008. :)

YesWiiCan said:
I thought Rare belongs to Nintendo.
LOL. Sorry dude this is the funniest thing Ive read in ages. Post of the year already.:)M$ have owned Rare for over 5 years now.