By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft, your strategy is NOT working and I'm growing tired.

I don't think MS has much to show at this stage to be honest, I expect more third party exclusive since MS seems to be concentrating on buying games and DLC from third party rather than expanding their internal studios. This isn't bad really, and they've certainly gotten some fantastic games this way in the past.

But man! The lack of love for SO4 is just insulting :(

Around the Network

@fulcizombie

...and you expected people to believe your impressions of killzone 2 lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@OP

M$ is selling more consoles than sony and are looking to place second this gen. I'd say whatever their strategy is, it worked for them.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Skeeuk said:

well forza 3 and alan wake you should be excited about, as there obviously going to be great games particular forza 3 as many ppl prefer the game style in forza over gt.

if your a xbox fan theres plenty to keep hyped about imo. although i wouldnt count dlc into equasion.

DLC is always a tricky issue.

Sometimes it delivers, sometimes it doesn't. It's the kind of thing I wouldn't put up on a list.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Skeeuk said:

well forza 3 and alan wake you should be excited about, as there obviously going to be great games particular forza 3 as many ppl prefer the game style in forza over gt.

if your a xbox fan theres plenty to keep hyped about imo. although i wouldnt count dlc into equasion.

Sometimes it delivers, sometimes it doesn't. It's the kind of thing I wouldn't put up on a list.

I have yet to come across any DLC that delivers on any system.  I have had expansions that I liked (bliz style expansions in particular) but I have never found DLC worth a damn in any game thus far.  I would almost always rather have a dev like Rockstar working on GTA5 or a full featured new game like San Andreas then a kinda mediocre DLC set in the same world.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Around the Network
Impulsivity said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Skeeuk said:

I have yet to come across any DLC that delivers on any system.  I have had expansions that I liked (bliz style expansions in particular) but I have never found DLC worth a damn in any game thus far.  I would almost always rather have a dev like Rockstar working on GTA5 or a full featured new game like San Andreas then a kinda mediocre DLC set in the same world.

You don't even know yet how the GTA4 DLC will turn out.

But hey, since it's exclusive to the console being sold by a corporation you hate, it must be mediocre, right?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).