By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft, your strategy is NOT working and I'm growing tired.

Ah, I prefer them keeping the games quiet and all, like Nintendo.

Sony's hyping of LBP so early totally backfired on me. I was excited as hell for it a year before it came out... then by the time it finally arrived, I just didn't care anymore. The same may be happening with FFXIII. Real shame.

I guess I just prefer surprises. Besides, I have plenty other hobbies in case I ever get through my entire backlog of games (not going to happen any time soon).

Around the Network

I thought Rare belongs to Nintendo.

but , we dont have so many games , to hype and speak for. Thats the major problem...

YesWiiCan said:

No and your predictions are god awful.

seece said:
YesWiiCan said:

No Rare did use to be with Nintendo. And your predictions are devil awful.

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
seece said:
YesWiiCan said:

No Rare did use to be with Nintendo. And your predictions are devil awful.

Yeah well they're not anymore. My predictions come out around the average mark in MRstickballs thread, your's don't. But you don't care ... your're just an ALT account.

dude cry me a river seriously. I'm so glad the majority of gamers aren't like these whiny fanboys that waste forum space with stuff like this. How is this topic gonna do anything except start a flame war?

BenVTrigger said:
dude cry me a river seriously. I'm so glad the majority of gamers aren't like these whiny fanboys that waste forum space with stuff like this. How is this topic gonna do anything except start a flame war?

How would this cause a flamewar exactly?

Don't fucking like it then don't post "whiny" crap? How about that?

seece said:
BenVTrigger said:

all i'm saying seece is why do you care when a game gets announced honestly?  So you have ammo to throw around on the forums when peopel bring up K2 and Uncharted 2 and stuff?  As long as you get to play the game who cares and why would you "grow tired" from release dates not being announced until a couple months before? lol  The reason is like i said before you just want ammo for flame wars and stuff.  People said the same thing about 2008 and then gears 2 was announced at GDC.  Just wait there will be games.

BenVTrigger said:
seece said:
BenVTrigger said:

all i'm saying seece is why do you care when a game gets announced honestly?  So you have ammo to throw around on the forums when peopel bring up K2 and Uncharted 2 and stuff?  As long as you get to play the game who cares and why would you "grow tired" from release dates not being announced until a couple months before? lol  The reason is like i said before you just want ammo for flame wars and stuff.  People said the same thing about 2008 and then gears 2 was announced at GDC.  Just wait there will be games.

I'm never one to constantly participate in "game list wars" so before assuming or even stating it as fact why I made this thread you should know even after Microsoft announce their lineup I expect Sony to have a better line up but for none of it to appeal to me.

I simply want more games to look forward to, more "IGN Exclusive previews" and more to put on my crimbo list.

I guess in I should have mentioned I want more than release dates for whatever games they announce.