By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft, your strategy is NOT working and I'm growing tired.

Shadowblind said:
seece said:
disolitude said:
I know what youre saying but I dont agree. Ms clearly wants you to concentrate on the current lineup of games...exclusive or not.

In a month you will be able to play 6 AAA or AA games on your system

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

Very true but only 1 of those games appeal to me.

Is fear really going to be AAA and I don't mean by Metacritic standards?

You offend me, good sir. Where is your love of the finer arts? Where is your love of Star Ocean 4?

Oh, and yes, the FEAR 2 demo was amazing. Condemned 2 was my favorite Survival horrer game of all time prior(Monolith FTW) but FEAR 2 may take the spot. May.

I hope I can redeem myself in letting you know I think SO4 looks truly beautiful but JRPG's are just not for me.

Around the Network

Yeah, the FEAR 2 demo was a lot of fun. I mean, one second you're blasting the baddies, and the next you're getting the heebie jeebies from seeing your friend become disintegrated. Poor guy.

And then all of a sudden you find yourself in a giant mech blowing everything that hasn't been already destroyed to kingdom come. Crazy shenanigans I tell ya, but unlike ShadowBlind I wouldn't describe it as a survival horror...

I think the strategie of MS is to be quiet till the E3. They want to make a impact and be the compagnie that everybody gonna talkafter the event. Not bad for a strategie

griffinA said:

The only reason you want Microsoft to announce their games is because you want ammunition for fanboy flamewars.

griffinALT?

But yes, it even seems so to me

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Smeags said:

Yeah, the FEAR 2 demo was a lot of fun. I mean, one second you're blasting the baddies, and the next you're getting the heebie jeebies from seeing your friend become disintegrated. Poor guy.

And then all of a sudden you find yourself in a giant mech blowing everything that hasn't been already destroyed to kingdom come. Crazy shenanigans I tell ya, but unlike ShadowBlind I wouldn't describe it as a survival horror...

To set things straight, I found the mech part an absolute blast that reminded me of the brumak from Gears 2. But just as well, I found it didn't belong in FEAR. Still, I can't just ignore the awesome school part. That was some of the best video game horror I've ever been in

*SPOILER*

Seriously, when the bell rings and you hear all the children its so freaking creepy the first time. And when you walk down the hall and all the lockers and stuff go flying everywhere....oh man...now I've hyped myself up again :D

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
seece said:
disolitude said:
I know what youre saying but I dont agree. Ms clearly wants you to concentrate on the current lineup of games...exclusive or not.

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

You offend me, good sir. Where is your love of the finer arts? Where is your love of Star Ocean 4?

Well, you saw what 360 owners thought of Tales.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

haven't they closed most of their 1st party studios and downsized the entertainment division? Maybe they aren't making big exclusive first party announcements because there aren't many new ones to be made.

Or maybe they're going to try to release the next Xbox and are winding down releases as a result.

I mean there are a dozen big Sony games coming out within the next year, you'd think if they had more then Alan Wake, Halo Wars and the Halo 3 expansion they would put it out there wouldn't they? When Microsoft has something they think is going to be good they spring more press leaks then the titanic on purpose.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

well i think they said they are going to start announcing things earlier.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Strategyking92 said:
griffinA said:

The only reason you want Microsoft to announce their games is because you want ammunition for fanboy flamewars.

griffinALT?

But yes, it even seems so to me

just for the record, I'm not accusing anybody of anything.

J/K, damnit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

outlawauron said:
Shadowblind said:
seece said:
disolitude said:

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

Well, you saw what 360 owners thought of Tales.

Yes, and I also saw what they thought of Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and TLR as well.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.