By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft, your strategy is NOT working and I'm growing tired.

I know what youre saying but I dont agree. Ms clearly wants you to concentrate on the current lineup of games...exclusive or not.

In a month you will be able to play 6 AAA or AA games on your system

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

Around the Network
disolitude said:
I know what youre saying but I dont agree. Ms clearly wants you to concentrate on the current lineup of games...exclusive or not.

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

Very true but only 1 of those games appeal to me.

Is fear really going to be AAA and I don't mean by Metacritic standards?

seece said:
disolitude said:

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

FEAR 2 demo was kickass and was very well recieved by its fans...but it really depends on how reviewers feel about it right.

High AA for sure...low AAA a possibility as well.

Out of curiosity, which one appeals to you?

Death Tank.

All you need to know.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

E like You don't want them to be like Sony and reveal everything 4 years in advance keeping everyone waiting forever. There finally getting killzone 2 after screaming about it for 4 years.

Around the Network

I completely agree with the OP. I enjoy being excited and hyped up about upcoming games, which is why I think Nintendo's strategy is fucking awful and pointless. I don't want to see Microsoft go down that road.

Aside from Gears 2, this time last year we knew about every game in their holiday lineup. We just didn't know the release dates. So Alan Wake, Splinter Cell and a couple of other games will probably get a solid Q4 release date pretty soon. Hopefully.

seece said:
disolitude said:

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

You offend me, good sir. Where is your love of the finer arts? Where is your love of Star Ocean 4?

Oh, and yes, the FEAR 2 demo was amazing. Condemned 2 was my favorite Survival horrer game of all time prior(Monolith FTW) but FEAR 2 may take the spot. May.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Ronster316 said:
Serious_frusting said:
@griffinA.

so true so true. it makes life easier for me aswell to do the powning with the teh cell ammunition.

What ammunition? two of your biggest games have been pushed back to 2010, GOW 3 and GT5

No they haven't. There has only been rumors about it.

Check out my game about moles ^

disolitude said:
seece said:
disolitude said:

FEAR 2
RE5
Halo Wars
RType (xbox live)
Star Ocean 4
Street Fighter IV

FEAR 2 demo was kickass and was very well recieved by its fans...but it really depends on how reviewers feel about it right.

High AA for sure...low AAA a possibility as well.

Out of curiosity, which one appeals to you?

Wow is there a demo! Never seen it on Marketplace, must download. Halo Wars has got a firt day buy from me. SO4 I don't do JRPG's. RE5 was a big dissapointment for me. I'm more of a Mortal Kombat kinda guy. Though if a demo is available I will try out SFIV.